6#

JOOHYUN POV

On Saturday, we sort our things leo and chiquita have fun sorting all there things, also they clean there room, and me too I clean the closet which its just easy really while lisa clean and  put it in box.

On Louis we didn't touch it too much, cause the new baby is coming it will be in use soon, just few things and toys. Wendy even baked cookies cause she will be with us giving it.
.

And now we're here on chruch its Sunday  and the mass is just over, lisa get the car first while we're waiting for her then the service priest approach us.

" Mrs. MANoban and kids goodmorning, its really good to see you every Sunday, may God bless your family" Fr. Jose patted our head.

" Thank you father, hmm we have few things that it might be in good use, lisa just get the car" I said his delight on my news he even clap and sign a cross.

" Thank you so much, I prayed for this actually since we have new kids coming over" makes me weak when I hear this kind of news, no children should be abandon in any circumstances, but that's how world revolves, I saw my wife coming out of the car, she frown.

" Hey are you ok, whats with the face?' she asked me when she's infront of us and greet the priest.

" Sorry lisa, maybe my news stresses mrs. MANoban, she really have a good heart, just include them in your prayers to have a bright future for the kids " father said and I nod we talked few minutes and lisa bring out the boxes and chruch volunteers bring them inside, lisa even handed few money for church donation.

We don't have plans today since kids also just like to hangout in the house, then lisa have lunch date with her unnies. Were on our way now to our home the ride is always fun with kids. They sing even louis sang a familiar melody she always hear but the words is foreign in our hears, we laugh, I took pictures of the kid at back seat, in few minutes we arrived.

" I cook  lunch ok before I go," lisa said and I nod, she's nervous actually to meet them alone.

" I'll help you please, its good also I move ok I'll will be bloated in no time if I don't move" I said to her, she grinning and  I know that's smile.

" Shut it ok, its hard to loose pound I know you like it when you have something to squeeze but no hon" I pout what if I'm not sexy anymore in her eyes then leave me those hourglass body anddd~

I didn't finish my word when she captured my lips, good thing the grown up babies is inside already, then louis sqeul cause lisa squeeze her a little.

" I'm sorry baby, I have to shut mommy cause she's thinking nonsense again' lisa said she knows me too well I just pout.

" I'll just change louis and the kids will watch her first" lisa said and I nod, I go to the kitchen and get those frozen  one so it will thaw first, leo and chiquita want bibimbap now so do I, I just crave strawberries with nutella with it, I'll just take it secretly since no nutella for them now, they can't take nap that's what common they have they can't sleep too much sugar in take kids are, opposite to my wife.

I saw lisa approaching, she slowly face me and peck my lips, we just stare each other and giggling like teenager feeling giddy all the time.

" So babe, what are having now" lisa said oh I miss it when she calls me like that, my cheek is warm and she kiss it.

" Bibimbap babe, and soup, and " I slowly grab her nape and kiss her torridly, arrrgh can't get enough of this lips, she smile in our kiss,

" Hmmmm I'm so full now, think I will cancel the lunch with them to have my dessert" my wife is obviously aroused, I smirk and thought so many naughty thingd but, I shrugged it.