20*

JOOHYUN POV

When father said those words kneeling as my wife is trying to pulled him up, but father stay on his spot so my wife kneeled on his side.

I'm crying already I can't say a word all those years I have this hate towards him that has been hidden because my heart is full of Lisa's love and my kids.

His words open the wound that he given to us, Im still civil and respect him but the love is fading.

" I'm sorry I did all horrible things to you and and lisa before I'm clouded with my anger and disappoinment I don't understand what love between the two of you and also my greed worsen my  understanding between you two"

He said and crying his voice is weak and full of regret.

" No father forget about it please get up, there's nothing to be apologize you're feeling is valid joohyun is you're only daughter and it's show you just love her that much to let go of her to a nobody"

My wife said she's  justifying my father's action, she see reason and refused the bad side, coz in her heart his still my father and without him I am not here today with her.

" No lisa I have so many things I did to you and your family"

" Father"

Lisa still tearing and so do I but what makes me surprise is

" Not just this but to your mother also, I didn't know your Sandara park child forgive me"

I don't know what behind those but it makes me stress , oh no oh no.

" Ahhh honey"

My wife snapped already when I called her when she saw I'm holding my belly and groaning

" Honey what happened no please can you? "

My wife is calming but I know she don't like this and she's getting paled for pit sake also for our babies I'm calming myself.

" Can you bring me to clinic, it hurts just calm down"

She run upstairs and father is shock not still having a word and now I saw Soo hyuk with lisa and chiquita is crying

" Don't cry sweetie I'm ok, I want you to be brave and look for your siblings ok we will be back"

After I said it everything is fast and darkness welcome me.

LISA POV

Soo hyuk oppa and I bring joohyun to hospital, good thing oppa drive,  cause my heart is beating so fast that I can't breath my wife and our babies.

When we get there good thing doc young is there and she immediately assist us, now where on joohyun room I thank God that they are ok. I can't helped but to cry in happiness they are in good shape.

It just happen the baby is kicking so much and also what happened earlier with father makes my wife stress. Shes sleeping now and jieun is coming with joohyun things we will be discharge in morning coz doc young will observe and also my wife can rest.