28

LISA POV

It's been three days since the vacation and we're now back in our home.

Since then I'm busy checking things that needed to be done, the materials for construction, checking the finance, bills and salary.

Wendy is working on orders for the end of month with the help of teens with joohyun supervise.

Thank God everything is running smoothly, even joohyun and the triplets is healthy, it was just yesterday we visit our doctor, good thing she's there we able to give our little present for her, which she's thankful and teary.

She's been our doctor ever since that's why we are so grateful to her.

It's early afternoon and everyone is napping, the shop is still close, but I'm working on something from time to time so I can be able to follow the schedule.

Now I'm in the front yard cleaning, pulling bushes and scrubbing some algae on pavement so it won't be slippery.

Our friends also is back on their business, we have group chat so we're all updated.

It's still cold but I'm warm enough since I'm moving also and lifting staff, while arranging the pots of plants we have.

" Good day Mrs. Manoban"

" Oh hello mister sheriff"

" Tsk former sheriff"

" Then only lisa then"

We laugh, his been our sheriff way back and his very kind to us and his a valid customer also. His now retired but still the respect is there since he left good reputation in community.

" The business is doing good lisa?"

" Doing good hal-abeoji "

" That's good then, I believe your family will attend the elders party? "

" Of course I wouldn't miss it, besides everyone had big part in our hearts"

" Your so kind lisa, I'll see you all there I missed your kids and I heard the joohyun is pregnant, congratulations! "

Mister said, only ahyeons family knows were having triplets in neighborhood aside from the family and friends.

" Thank you hal-abeoji"

" I see you there ok, I'll get going now I'm going to play chess with senior park"

" Take care then, have fun and see you soon!"

He patted my back and waved his goodbye, his alone already his time is just visiting friends and helping the house for the elders.

I continue my task, cause after this I'm going to clean the streams pipe so it won't be ruined in time.

Then I have few parts of cars that I'm going to sand blasting, and moonbyul is already settled on her temporary apartment.

Wendy insist and her mom that she should stay with them until the construction is finish, moonbyul decline since she will disturb them cause she always go for a ride time to time and she don't want to intrude on there peace, so they accept it but in return she will have meals in there house.

I already toured her on the shop she already knows the equipment and know how to operate it.

" Honey"

I hear the intercom since I'm still on front yard, but I'm already done, I'm about to go inside when I heard my wife.

" Yes honey, I'm coming inside , just finish here"