25

LISA POV

After breakfast we all went to our individual activity some we're in groups, like the oldies decided to have spa escaped others went outside the vicinity and also the lunch will be decided for each likings.

They decide to eat on locals wherever they want, still the hotel is very open just request it and all, jieun is with Wendy and her sister they went out for sights seeing, which I'm glad that jieun can enjoy and I'm very happy she makes friend and it will help also to open herself more and maybe this trip will inspired her to her dream.

Our sisters and few of there friends have an activity on there on I love it when they enjoy. Then me and my family we decided to have activity nearby in hotel.

We saw this cottage earlier when we're roaming around and we decide to have picnic, though the weather is little cold but the cottage is warm inside and also we will have barbeque and beef rice soup that we will prepare from the scratch.

Each our grownups kids have task, jong is assigned for cutting since she knows how to use knife.

Chiquita also help to cook same to Leo, the cottage have mini sink and kitchen so it's very useful for our activity, this is also our way to teach them.

My wife is guiding reminding them once in awhile, while she and Lou is cozy on air bed, she's reading a book and Lou is peacefully sleeping beside her.

I'm preparing the charcoal since kids request for shrimp and pork barbecue and sweet potato grilled.

" Da, is this slice is alright?" Jong ask, I'm so proud of her, after new year she will prepare for her college, we asked her what's her plan and all.

She will enroll the nearest college in our town at it will be 1 hour drive, it's not prestigious, though the scholarship she have is accommodate the high end college's but still she choose it and unnie chae is ok with it.

Her reasons is, she really don't want to be away from us, it was sweet but we encourage her more but it's her final decision so we respect it.

" Are you sure you want to be architect? your professional chef by just cutting!" I said makes her blush and kids giggle.

" Thanks da, yeah but still I want to be archetect in future"

" And you will be the most outstanding one"

We encourage our kids for them to have confidence to have choices to decide so they can learn whatever mistake and consequences they will face and that way they will learn reality.

" Dada will you teach how to cook barbeque this time? "

" Of course I think your big boy now can handle fire, I mean not literally handle it"

They laugh as I explain, I love hearing them laugh that's why sometimes I play dumb just to hear them giggling and tearing up into laughing.

" Kids remember the story where dada in cooking contest? She knows what fire work."

My beautiful wife adding the fuel into fire makes them crack up. As we finished preparing the ingredients on the side. The kids seat up our table, little later we will cook everything.

" So who can handle spicy?"

I ask them since I saw them from time to time that they taste some spicy dish.