7#

JOOHYUN POV.

We just finished our dinner, kids is already on there clothes, ready for there sleep over. Lisa insist that we will send the kids on the mansion.

" Sweetie, at least help you grandma and auntie looking to your siblings ok," lisa said to our eldest.

" Of course dada, I will don't worry" chiquita replied then zipping there bags.

" Alright let's go" my wife said as she do what else needed to do. Its just it was just quarter to six, since unnie jennie and unnie chaeyoung promise kids something fun, then my phone rang and we are all in car. It was mama so I answered it and lisa looking at me who's it I mouthed her it's mama and she nod.

" Hello mama, I'm going to put you on speaker were inside the car now" she said yes and I press the button.

" Hello guys, ok it won't belong, cause there's a little change of plan, lisa darling can you drive here at Gangnam district at KHOTEL AND CO?" Mama said hmm I think our kids going to have a luxurious sleep over.

" Hmmm ok mama no problem it's just 15 minutes drive, see yah" lisa answered and mama said to drive safe and  we bid see yah later.

" Have fun but behave ok stay out in trouble and stick to your auntie and grandma ok?" Lisa told the kids and they promised. The ride still as fun as always,were singing louis song, me taking pictures so is chiquita. We didn't notice we already arrived when lisa stop infront of the entrance.

We saw mama and unnies, and mr. Kwon walking behind them talking to the man beside him and he smile giving us gummy smile, lisa got out first and open me the door and help to get down my tummy now is little bigger and heavy day by day since my last check up, anyway we greet them and lisa, let the kids out one by one.

" Good evening" lisa greet mr. Kwon and her unnies with a kiss and mama too kids also greet them, and unnie jennie she get already louis to lisa and the big baby is giggling already.

" Lisa can you stay little longer, I just want to consult you on this matter is that ok?" Mr. Kwon asked lisa which she said yes and we all get in, the car just hanging infront, that mr. Kwon said it's ok well it his hotel so we won't go to the parking lot.

" lili, I miss you" jennie unnie said she's the clingy type of sister that sometime you'll be annoyed because she's all over you face type, but I understand they separated years and it's ok with me she's a sister after all if not, hell I care i will shave your head if ever you cling on my wife.

We enter another facility this time and it's called lalaland then when they open the door I was amazed, its kids land to be exact, bright colors and soft carpet we even change our shoes into fluffy one.

" wow this is nice for the kids, look honey there's little kitchen for them" I said I'm excited to take pictures of Louis.

" Chaeyoung, jennie bring the kids too play we will just talked" mama said and we let the kids play. Then there's a long sofa set that I think the parents or nanny to wait.

" What do you think about it?, is it safe enough for kids this is not yet open cause we really want your mama's grandchildren to play first' mr. Kwon said more like I'm suspicious about it, I think this is build because of the kids, they are old and the kids makes them happy they spoiling them, lisa also have a feeling but they don't want them to upset.