11#

JENNIE POV

Today is Saturday and we just kidnapped lisa, though joohyun knows this already cause we tell her ahead. Lisa thought we will just chilling in there house that kind of stuff.

But after dinner we arrived to there house as she thought again a sleepover thing, joohyun even prepare her clothes for today's night out.

She knows we will go to a bar and we assure her no side activity, but she just tell me " we should make her wasted for her benefits", I didn't know joohyun like kinky stuff. We just laugh at though it's just a joke.

We're on our way now to the bar we usually go. Mama is with joohyun and kids since uncle gd also went to a business trip.

" Honey just enjoy, stop calling every 5 minutes, I love your attention but today is exemption, enjoy with your unnies" I hear joohyun as they talk on video call I can hear mama laughing with the kids, she will surely faint if she knows there are three coming on the way.

" Alright honey,just call ok you know what I mean and please wear you rubber sock an~" lisa didn't finish her sentence when joohyun cut her off.

" I love you honey, see you later ok, and eyes on your sister not anywhere bye honeyyyy" joohyun hang the call as jisoo unnie is laughing along with chaeyoung, me too, joohyun is sweet but kinda scary.

" Well I guess I will party, hahah" lisa laugh.

" Its just weird to me I'm Family woman and im out on this time, partying " lisa admit she just feeling awkward or not being fit.

" Nahh let loose were doing this so we have memories together like this we miss you lili" I said I pout makes her soften her face.

" Thank you unnies" she look at us sincerely and.

" You know all I love you right?" She asked and we nod, and we arrived since we have driver now, we emediately went down and we hugged her real tight.

" Chae I can't breath" jisoo unnie whine since chaeyoung's arm is literally on her squeezing us all, we all break the hugged and laugh, we fix our maknae clothes, faded black ripped jeans, old doc marten, white t-shirt and her riders jacket, messy bun hair which joohyun put on style and specs, very cool.

She's a catch, and joohyun is aware to it when she whisper to me lisa can't see it and shes oblivious about drooling whore on her and I witnessed it already, so she warned as all to watch on her.

She's I biker too I see her vintage kinda james dean motorcycle, I just don't know what It call.

" Yoooo miss park wazzzup" the bouncer greet chaeyoung and they hugged and talk a little.

" Sis this is jackson, the owner of this bar one or our client, and pretending to be bouncer is his thing to get a date" jackson guy scratch his neck cause his busted I think they are close friends. Chae introduce us one by one and shake hands

" Hi, thank you for coming, it's in the house ok, and bro I like you jacket it's vintage, where did you get that I been looking to it you know?" His checking Lisa's jacket and lisa blush

" Ahh thrift shop" she said makes jackson widen his eyes.

" No way, look I triple the price on its original, sorry to be bold I'm a collector, here's my card call me if you decided pleasssse" jackson said his really serious.