21

JOOHYUN POV

the shop is close now everyone is in the car and some is tailing us, why because today is jongyeon examination for scholarship in architecture will be happen.

" You nervous? ' I asked jongyeon who's now on my side, everything is working well after what happened when after I hospitalized.

" A little" she answers I patted her head.

" It's natural, no pressure ok just enjoy and relax"

" I will ma, thank you again"

" Stop thanking ok"

She nod and I know sooner or later she will be more open to us she's still catching. Everyone accepted her as our eldest and chiquita is happy that's she not the  eldest anymore, coz she's dada baby after all that's what she said.

" Ahmm you don't have to wait for me till my exam finish" she said but lisa answer.

" Tskk we will wait whatever results is we will still celebrate ok"

" Ok da"

" Good and besides grandma will treat us all remember the little amusement park we will be there and enjoy"

Mama and uncle close the wonderland for the kids, ahyeon and ruka with Hitomi is with us also they even bring banner flowers for jongyeon to support.

Unnie also is here tailing us with friends for support maybe that's why jongyeon is nervous because the entire family is here and friends to support her.

" We're family now ok, what makes you happy we will happy too, we will support and help you achieve your dream same to you're siblings" my wife said.

Though the whole adoption is not official yet, it doesn't matter lisa have the guardianship, and we will talk about it soon not pressuring the child.

Soon after we reach our destination and it will be held in the headquarters of unnie chaeyoung company.

Then jongyeon and chiquita help me while there dada get lou and Leo, same to them also we park on each side.

" I prepare a lounge for us while we wait" chaeyoung unnie said.

" thank you unnie"

" Let go in first in and wait for the time exam begin"

I hooked my arm to jongyeon shoulder since this kid is tall like chiquita. I just want jongyeon to feel our support for her.
We settled first and the lounge is spacious enough to everyone and comfy at the same time then there's a knock.

" President park is everything here is enough our you have request"

" It's all good director lee, come let me introduce to you to my big family"

Chaeyoung unnie said since we hear them and she lead and and introduce us to the director as she spoke.

" Hello everyone I'm director lee I'm the head on marketing department"

We greet each other she's very polite to us, chaeyoung unnie even introduce jongyeon as her niece.

A staff bring us hot drinks since it's cold today since there's snack is inside. I hear laughter on the side and I saw Lou entertain our friend and her unnie chiquita and her best friends.