27

LISA POV

We're now in our  room as we take rest for later 12 midnight celebration. We all seated in living room as jongyeon is middle and me and joohyun, we sandwich her with hug and her siblings is also hugging her carefully not to put pressure on there mommy.

Everyone is on cloud nine as they gave us space also to take this moment alone. They we're happy of course.

Finally

" Thank you for Loving and trusting us buddy" I said and they nod, jieun is here holding Lou as she's dozing off now to her dreamland.

" Nope thank you for loving me and for saving me" jongyeon said.

" Nona you'll be my Nona now for real, real!" Leo said

" Unnie" chiquita cutely said such a baby.

" Alright, how about let's take rest for awhile we can gain our energy later, and for your mommy as well" they all nod.

" I'll take care of this baby, you two go on I'll check the kids" jieun said and we fist bump.

" Honey oh my I'm so happy I'm so speechless" joohyun my wife said still teary but she's calming herself, as I'm massaging her legs and back as she's laying side ways.

" I am also honey, after all the holidays, I will call our attorney to make this happen legally so that jongyeon don't have issues in her papers as she went to college " she nod and sigh with satisfaction.

" Go on sleep for awhile I'll wake you up later, I will visit unnies and mama, after I check jieun and kids"

" You make it quick ok"

" I will"

I kiss her as I continue massaging her softly and in minute she doze of already, I put the cellphone near her, for emergency purpose, adjust the light and temperature before I went outside her door is not lock.

I meet jieun halfway as our eyes meet we hug.

" Thank you lisa! "

" No! I thank you jieunah, I'm forever in debt to you! "

" Tsk silly, stop that ok"

" I know I'm just saying that we stay forever ok"

" Forever "

I excuse myself as say to her where I'm going, she's not sleepy also so she will just doing her thing which is drama marathon.

As I knocked  mama open the door, we greet and hug then uncle also there as I great him a hug.

" Want some drink lisa? " Uncle offer as he went to mini bar.

" A shot with no ice please"

" Good choice"

Mama glares to uncle.

" Don't make her drunk!"

" You can't be drunk in one shot darling so relax"

I just giggle to them, I'm happy that mama is happy now.

" Thank!" I said and we cheers I sip my drink and it helps my nerves to relax with all the emotions earlier.

" I'm glad you're here lisa, her take this as my early Christmas gift to you!" Uncle pops as he take box out of nowhere, I know the box already.