26

The days had been passed and it's Christmas Eve, they enjoy so much that they gain too much weight, some decided to hit hotel gym.

Lisa and joohyun decided also to participate in preparation for  dinner later and that's make them all excited.

Unnies and friends also help the couple, the hotel staff open the unsed kitchen for them they help them prepare everything, they know lisa as the owners daughter so the gossip reach in every employee.

Early in the morning the couple is already busy, SANDARA and jiyong some elders will accompany the kids, they where in hall to decorate, organize the prices the gifts which is so many as the staff can't help to envy.

They didn't know sandara and jiyong also have gifts for them aside from there salary and holiday bonuses.

AT THE KITCHEN

joohyun is just in one spot in a not so hot area, though see can see everything on her perspective, they are some staff to assist them also.

" Ma'am here, is this enough power?"

A staff bring her a fan, he set it on low power, and wait for joohyun.

" Just Mrs., Thank you that's enough "

" It's appropriate ma'am"

The staff said and bowed as he left her, they know joohyun is the daughter in law of the owner, joohyun can't help but just to shake her head.

Lisa knows what dish to cook, they will make it simple, as everyone agrees, this time they will have  the dish that the Manoban family usually eat on Christmas.

Lisa gives task to everyone so they will be finish early before lunch, the lunch is cooked by the staff.

" Guys please be careful with knife ok"

" Aye aye Captain!"

" Dork!, If you want something aside from this dish please say it we don't mind to add more." Lisa said

" Nothing at all lisa" Suzy said

" Now I remember your the chef here"

" Nope I'm not I'm just your staff so what is your tradition let's keep it that way"

They all nod as Suzy finish it.

" Thank you guys, this is really so appreciated "

JISOO POV

I'm washing the greens now, mina is peeling some garlic, joy and Nayeon who's literally no idea in a kitchen.

At least mina can, us also sisters, lisa is helping joy and Nayeon how to clean other ingredients we're just actually preparing everything coz lisa and joohyun will cook and mix.

And we can't wait to learn, jieun came in I didn't know she went missing as I'm so focus on my task.

" Lisa is this enough?"

"Thanks eunah that would be enough where did you get that?"

" Not that far actually, I saw this on the other day, when we get back from our roaming with kids"

" Thanks eunah, take seat calm down first "

" Nah I'm good I'll help Jisoo"

Lisa nod and I smile when jieun come near me .