14*

JOOHYUN POV

I woke up a little late and I can hear already my family down stairs, just I'm about to go to the bathroom lisa came in.

" Good morning honey how's sleep?" My wife kisses me and help me to stand.

" I love you,  I feel light and kids also is behave, goodmorning too honey sorry I can't help you earlier" I said I feel bad though lisa have is busy she's making money for us and I don't want to tire her as much.

" Silly, don't think like that I'm good, mama came she brings cooked breakfast and lunch anyway" my wife said as we go to bathroom for me to have my morning routine.

" And your bestfriend?" Tsk I'm not done with her, if she runaway again I will never welcome her here ever again.

" She's still sleep" my wife said with a smile on her face I know she's happy her bestfriend is here they been together since diaper days she knows lisa very well before I came, I once jelouse to her though I thought they are together, but nah they both puke when I say it to them.

" Don't stop me later I'll beat the hell out of her" I said and she laugh and get my toothbrush and put some toothpaste on it then she walk to our closet to get me clothes to wear which is new maternity dresses from unnie.

" I won't stop you honey, lou's is till asleep the kids is down stair with mama preparing the table" my wife get towel too cause I will wash also, she's helping me cause now I can feel the weight of our little angels and the back is killing me after I say it to her she really takes care of me.

"  Do want something you like to eat?" Lisa asked she put the clothes, in counter top.

" What mama brings?" After I spit the foam.

" There's light meal salads and soup and meats I think and japchae, oh and she's rummaging the fridge cause she will clean it and go to grocery after" hmm I bet lisa can't stop mama for it, it's ok though I didn't also do the sorting last week sometimes we have stocks that we don't know, now that they constantly bring us assorted things that we can't consume all.

" I will bake mama some goodies for her help, hon I will wash now" she get up since she's seating on rim of the tub, she strip me and set the water temperature on to my liking, she get my body gel, I kiss her lips and I deepen it I moan on her that my hormones escalate fast just in seconds.

" Ok I love your kisses but you will catch cold, lets continue later" my wife said and she's right I peck again makes her giggling, in few minutes I'm done already she's little wet on her jogger, some splash of water she gets.

I'm fully dressed now thanks to my wife, when were about to get down we hear our baby, we chuckled cause she's singing in incoherent words but dodododo in tune of baby shark is clear.

" Goodmorning my baby shark" i said and her eyes went wide like she has been caught but then she smile that's identical to her dada makes my heart melt.

" Kiss me babyyyy" I pampered her with kiss and so is my wife, after a minute she gets lou to wash and brush her teeth and also wash cause her night diapers, soon we will train her slowly about peeing and all cause I don't want her butt to be in rashes.

" Oh my, you think we can make lou on nursery like her sister and brother before, just more on basic same to chiquita?" My wife asked though it's not a stress school, they will learn basics and more like what to do in house and school aside of what we teach, wonyoung and leo go there too.

" Yes honey, I will contact teacher jessi about it" she nod and make noises on lou's tummy make her squeak, when she's done I gave lou kisses again, lisa lift her as she hold me also when we go down in stairs.