4#

The week went fast for the Manoban family, same same routine school and work, adding to it is joohyun pregnancy.

The supposed visit of joohyuns brother got cancelled since there loving father need someone to accompany him on a meeting.

JOOHYUN POV

Mama's birthday will be on sunday, since she knows we will be coming she moved it on our convenience so it will be on Saturday. Which she consider the kids to have fun and not be exhausted by the next day is school day.

Friday afternoon, we fetch the kids to school since we where going to the mall, I just want to go to botique, a small store in area, but lisa want to buy us little something special so where going to the mall.

Some part of it i know she just want us to spoiled but also the fact that she don't want us to get embarrassed. I don't mind to dress on garbage bag, lisa said I look good on everything, but anyway. Mama's nature is more likely high class environment is not like us that's why lisa is just looking.

" Ok where here, since your mommas birthday theme is white, too simple hihihi which is good, but I want everyone to choose one is white and the other is you favorite color, how that's sound?" Lisa said, makes the children sequel in excitement since lisa assured them already it's fine then they will be responsible on choosing, I know my kids will consider two thing in choosing. Prize and simplicity which they got from us.

" Thank you honey now so we can be fast, let choose for lou first then leo next wonyoung and dada" I said which lisa shake her head cause i know she won't buy any.

" Honey I'm ok, and also I will buy extra for you since you'll be having our angel, more comfortable clothes for you, chiquita please watch your brother ok?" Lisa said which I just rolled my eyes to her, see its ok for her to wear ripped clothes cause honestly she don't like new one cause reason it's itchy for her skin. Reason right?

Chiquita know what to wear already, that's why I know we will be fast cause lisa promise the kids to bring them on arcade and playhouse for lou.

" Wait her honey I'll get your a ride" lisa said and we wait for her on the bench inside the mall. I saw her renting a cart more like wheeled chair with a cart for toddlers on front, for me and louis. Since this baby is not so light to carry.

" Dada~" louis shout she saw lisa not so far from us, lisa is waiting cause she wait for the cart with a design for kids little toys attached to it.

" Yes it's dada give her flying kiss" I said to louis which she did and release a high pitch sequel, that its roar in a mall.

" Mommy lou will be an idol when she grow up" leo said pertaining on her voice.

" Not gonna happen , cause dada said study first before anything else" chiquita fight back, sometime she forgot there age gap, and she fight with leo.

" Yeah, dada is right after we finish our studies we can do whatever dream we want, dada will support us" chiquita said she really is maturing now.

" Ok now, lets wipe this first" lisa said getting tissue and alcohol, wiping the stroller and put louis properly then me, she kiss me in my cheek and smile, ahh perk of having lisa is she treat you like a queen. I'm blessed.

" Lets go to the baby section" lisa said then we get in the elevator, people is eyeing us, we were looking young at our age then we have beautiful children it will surely catch some attention is specifically this barbie human beside me.