9#

JOOHYUN POV

Church is done already, where now in our way home, me and chiquita just waiting for them to arrived I pack some of our clothes too.

" I will miss you, seems like my sisters want to kidnapped you all to me" my wife said jokingly where just chilling in living room. I rest my head on Lisa's chest were watching the kids.

" Hon lets go upstairs I have something, sweetie be back ok, don't open door wait to us" I said to our eldest and she nod, I grab Lisa's hand as we walk through our room, I let her in first then me, I make sure I lock the door.

" Hmmmm" I moan as I kiss my wife when she sit on the edge of the bed, her hands secure my balance as I'm halfly straddle her.

" Woow" lisa said as we kiss for good satisfying minutes, I just want to make sure she wont miss me, but I know she will miss me more.

" Can you just ditch my sister's?" shes giving me a knowing smirk appear on her luscious lips, and I claim it again, this kind of make out is hottest, sneaking is our thing. I can't stop to grind on her lap, she support my waist and gently pulled me more but we stop heavily panting and smile.

" This baby knows how to interrupt us huh" my wife said as she put her palm on my tummy and it kick again, its strong one make my face scrunch but I smile cause I'm happy, I get out on her lap.

" Let me change, my panty is ruined already, lets continue this later ok?" She nod and kiss me again, she help to get in and she get me my underwear, she wait to me at bed, when I get out I saw her laying on side, she patted the space for me and lay down.

" Honey can you guess what's our baby gender?" I asked my wife as she rubbed my tummy, she kiss my temple.

" Hmmmm when you get pregnant to our first three, honestly you don't change, they say when your blooming it's a girl when you belly is pointed it's a boy but no you don't have changes, your just pregnant and gorgeous as ever" see her words is always get me.

" i love you my lisa" I said, I don't know how to show it anymore to her honestly, but her she's   showing me in every way how much she loves me and our kids.

" I love you more my love" she kiss me again, smooth and slow, tender and loving intimate and wanting an~ ok i think they are here lisa stop and give me a peck.

" I'll get it, walk down carefully ok" lisa is running to get the door since we tell chiquita not to open or answer a doorbell, for safety reasons, I fix myself my lips is little swollen, I smile this Friday I will treat her, yes it's not just me to get a spa, she don't like this kind of shit but she deserves it.

I get down and I saw unnies and they have something again, haisst are they planning to get as fat, I laughed on my own thoughts, I greeted them and unnie jennie have louis already.

" Lets go? We have lots to do together," jisoo unnie now said.

" We get you all lunch so lili won't cook anymore, and mama pack it" chaeyoung unnie said I thank them all and unnie chaeyoung get our bags I don't want to but she insist, lisa and kids walk as all outside.

" Enjoy honey, sweetie enjoy too, watch mommy's steps ok" my wife said she's worried I know cause she's not there, my eldest kiss her cheek and she hugged and kiss her temple and ruffles her hair make my chiquita pout but smile,

" Don't worry honey rest well ok," I said to her since louis and leo is well behave she won't have trouble watching them eversince but I know they will play more in louis room.