#2

Lisa fetch the her kids on the school, she call Chiquita that she's already there waiting for them, She kiss them cause lisa always miss them.

The ride is not that long, lisa is focus on driving since her family is with her. The kids is bickering but not below the belt thing bickering.

" Ok were here, listen to your nona leo, no need to pack leo you have clothes in grandma's house, sweetie you got it?" Lisa asked her eldest and she nod, they make there way home, but lisa is in shop checking whats due or what needed supply is need to refill. The bakery is close she knows joohyun is inside already, lisa finish an hour before she close the shop and sent jongyeon home.

Jongyeon is a working student just like lisa before that's why lisa help her cause she knows how hard to be in school with nothing.

When she close the shop and check everything, then she turn on the security alarm. Her mom will call when she's there to fetch her babies after dinner.

Its dinner time already, joohyun prepared them something special. Lisa and joohyun never a splendor, simple food but nutritious, but today seem like joohyun take it to another level.

" Mom wow, is there a occasion?" chiquita scanning the food today they have beef and pork which they have when there's a birthdays, or something special.

" Hmm ok later we will talk now lets all pray" lisa said and they hold hands and bowed there heads, there heart is full already by there love for each other.

" Amen, thank you for the food" everyone said.

" Thank you for the food honey" lisa said and kiss her wife cheek, the kids saw it and they smile they love it that there parents love each other.

" Mom can you tell us now the good news, I know we are celebrating" leo said after he swallowed his food then Chiquita looking at there parents smiling to each other.

" Well your mommy well tell us the news, go ahead hon" lisa said smiling big, and she hold joohyun hands that is resting on top of table.

" Hmm well last few months me and your dada go the clinic since our little bunny her turned 3, so we're having another baby I'm pregnant" joohyun said and the kid show there excitement, they all stood up to hugged there mommy, of course except louis still can't understand but she's clapping to excitement.

" Mommy please make it a boy" leo said hugging her mommy makes lisa laugh on his comment.

" No mom I still want it to be girl" chiquita said to tease his brother, though she like it anything.

" Hahhaa, kids its not how it works, but we decided dada and me won't know the gender inside to be surprise to us too" joohyun said and kiss lisas cheek still smiling.

" Ok sit down and eat plenty" lisa said then gives louis kisses makes the baby giggling.

" I love you" lisa said then kiss joohyun on lips quick, then they all eat and tell stories mostly kids about school, then about the baby coming name.

The couple just looking to each other, talking with there eyes telling each other how much they love each other.

Later on they all finish the meal, joohyun didn't cook food that is have a lot of excess, through there marriage she's now expert on budgeting and no leftovers dish and she knows how her family eat.