18*

LISA POV

Our days here in cabin is so fantastic kids to adults enjoying everything, even the blackout they enjoy it. Its our last two days from today and we decide to spend it on the stream.

Since the weather also is with us cooperating, it's sunny and not windy to catch colds when we're all wet playing in water.

As always everything is ready and festive mama order lechon from Cebu freshly from philippines, she have a friend there own a roasting farm.

Mama also schedule us already a trip to have a vacation there and I let her since she agreed that when the triplets is atleast two years old to travel, which for her is ok  since the kids growing fast.

I also have decent rest and I feel so energize already and ready to rumble and I have clients in waiting list. We grow closeness also to unnies friends they are kind of course because unnies are kind.

Ahyeon is alo enjoying here, her non stop thank you to us is so adorable, she's happy that her parents let her with us and also for inviting her, chiquitas other bestfriend is so jealous they have FaceTime yesterday and they are whining, and I tell them if there's a chance why not come with us that's makes the girls squeal.

My wife have a relaxation with girls like spa thing and jennie unnie call service for them , technically jennie unnie hire a spa service for everyone even kids enjoy the massage and we do that yesterday so now everyone is more rejuvenated.

" I gained weight I don't have this when we got here" mina said to joy they're infront of us walking and the stream is different place now it's not that far though.

" Hahaha I feel you girls let's hit the gym after the vacation!" Nayeon said everyone laugh coz she shout it we don't have stranger in area so why not.

" Are you ok hon?" ask my wife who's in my side clinging in me.

" I'm more than ok honey, can I have kiss I'm craving of you taste" she said she have time like this.

" Of course"

We stop since we're the last one on the line and first one is the guide and driver then jieun with kids and on and on, the things is there already coz early in morning we gather what we needed there

" Hmmmm"

She moaned as first landed my lips in her, her bump separate my body awkwardly but same time we're connected, her arms hooked in my neck as she pulled me more to deepen the kiss.

I love how we're so fit with each other I hold her waist and and support her back she's sexy as ever.

" Woooaw"
" I know I love you honey"

She said as we kiss again coz I can't get enough of her honestly I'm just restraining myself, coz shes pregnant also if not I'm still control. Her body for me is devine and sacred for me it's not a toy and and it should be praised.

" Lets stop for now, argh I miss as you and I want you honey" she said and I chuckled I gave her a peck on lips.

" you will have me later how about lets explore if your not tired enough." I wiggle my brows to her and we laugh.

We joke around about sex fantasies anywhere like forest thing and all that's how comfortable we are then.

" Hey love birds stop that you  think your Edward and Bella!" Jieun shout and they all laughing this midget love to tease us as always can't wait for her to find one so I can tease her too.