23

JOOHYUN POV

We're all seated on mini bus right now, lisa is still inside the house, ahyeon family of three, Hitomi and ruka is one since there cousins and hitomis parents is in Japan so she's living with rukas parents, then Wendy and her parents and her step sister is already on Jeju waiting since she travels a little early coz she ride motorbike. I find it amusing and dangerous too.

And of course my big family that includes jeiun of course, soohyuk is invited also but he can't there's a bae event coming, we still didn't talk for now coz his busy and also mom send us greetings and she said if we can celebrate new year with them after our Christmas vacation.

Me and lisa will talk about it in Jeju since it was just a recent invitation. The mini bus is arrange by uncle and also he hires security to watch our place, I feel bad to the person since he can't spend Christmas with his family but uncle assured us he will without neglecting his job.

We bring few stuff with us to use along our trip since, what we needed is already on resort. We're laughing waiting for lisa as she settled everything inside before we leave. Unnies and friends is in the airport already the trip won't be long on the air and the weather is great even it's cold.

Mama and uncle is already there waiting for our arrival. Later on my wife arrived and signal to the driver we can go.

" Everyone seatbelt please"

She said and she checks everyone then our kids before she went to me, Lou is on jieuns care since jongyeon watching her siblings.

" Are you cold?"

" Hmm not really, just hugged me more"

She kiss my lips then put a pillow on the window part so I won't get cold, there's thermal with us then the minis bus carefully move, we don't need to be there fast since jennie unnie assured us, so we just be safely arrived.

" Mama said the snow there is not heavy as here so we can roam around"

" That's good can we eat clams?"

" Of course honey we can"

" Good thing we asked doc young, too bad she can be with us"

" Yeah I think she's in Amerika now"

I nod and my wife wrapped her arms on me I snuggle in her more one thing I know i  woke up that we arrived already as my wife waking me up.

" You sleep well and that's good" she said and kiss me as always. I noticed that everyone is gone at it was just us and lisa assist me carefully.

" There in the plane already"

" Did I take them long?"

" Not really it's just they are so excited"

" Wait is this airport? Why we're in the back?"

" That's  also my question honey, I'm surprised too"

When we get down on the bus its not airport it's like a private hanger.

" Yeah jennie unnie actually plan this I don't know the exact details but yeah"

She said smiling as expected her sisters is really something. Jennie unnie is waiting on us on foot of the ladder.

" Unnie this is too much how?"
" Hahah cute but yeah let's get in ok"

I nod and lisa is really careful on my weight since the soroundings is cold and wet. And when we get inside the chatting is little loud, laughing and giggling the cellphone stuttering and camera flash is there too.