8#

JOOHYUN POV

" DARA?"
" JIHYE?"

Ok we're all confused, like they know each other? It's obvious they know there name, Me and lisa looking like there's answer written in our face but no.

" Dara, its been so long" my mom said and mama smile to her and hugged her. Hate this feeling like the anticipation is killing me, soohyuk oppa is just cool he makes his way to my children, not even greeting me this bitch.

" Yes JIHYE, its really been so long" mama said and forget that we still do exist, not until uncle gd fake cough.

" Ohh I'm sorry" mama said she's about to introduce uncle to my mom but remember something.

" What so your joohyun mom?" Finally then my wife butt in.

" I'm sorry mama, mom can we continue this on the table the food is ready, its getting cold" she smile to them she's right kids also is hungry already, we all go in the dining table our small table is little long now, lisa have tricks on it,

" Oh it's long now" soohyuk oppa said lisa smile to him and nod. Lisa as gentlewoman she is, she lead me to my chair, mama and mom then chiquita.

" Yes I more like it when it's small when it was just us, its makes us more bonded" lisa said and she wait for everyone to settle, she's in the middle me is on her right side along with my kids, in front of me is mama then uncle, then.

" Excuse me, dada I want to exchange seat with grandma, is that ok?" Chiquita said I think she wants to gossip with her uncle and so my mom can speak with mama too, shes an observer. Lisa nod and she wait my mom also is happy she kiss my eldest then lisa hold lou hands, on her left is mama, lou is I'm middle of lisa and me corner part in her highchair.

I hold moms hand she's not use to this cause in our house we don't practice praying in meals, we are all now connected and be close our eye and bowed our head

" Blessed are you, Lord our God,
maker of heaven and earth
and Father of all your people:
we give you glory for your goodness
and for your loving care for us.

Bless this food
and grant that all who eat it
may be strong in body
and grow in your love.

Blessed are you, Lord our God,
for ever and ever"

" AMEN' we all said, and lou clap her hand and lisa kiss her cheek, we all start to get food sharing and putting food in our plate, mama to uncle gd, my mom help leo, oppa also help her niece in the soup as I fix my lovely wife food as she do to mine and lou.

" Sweetie the food is manificent, everytime i ate here your cooking is improving so much" my mom said and I smile to her.

" Mom it's not just me, lisa do all the cooking actually" yes my wife I do my part but the touch is from her

" Nah I just do the mixing," my wife said and they giggle, uncle is eating well too and chiquita put kimchi in his spoon and the old man is blinking , is he about to cry? ok his a Total softies and mama nudge her and whisper thought I hear it

" Stop it jiyong" I laugh and lisa look at me I just smile at her, she feed lou too but I stop I her.

" Hon eat well ok, your working so hard since early in the morning, I can have this ok" I said, I don't want her to be sick she's too early to wake up since the shop have cars to be fix, then she still have chores, she even do laundry then fixed breakfast for kids and send them to school she's doing all even though I can but her reason I'm pregnant, but to think even I'm not pregnant she's doing it, she nod and eat.