13#

" Father"

lisa immediately to run where her wife's father stand, with her mother in law with soohyuk the eldest son soobin and his wife and a young girl their daughter.

Lisa bowed to them to his brother in law, a bowed that too low like she's pleasing them, but to lisa she's glad they are here she's happy.

Lisa smiling so much but her smile mix with nervousness, she lead them inside.

JOOHYUN POV

Im totally shock, but more my eyes following lisas movement, I can see she's happy but nervous at the same time, Soo hyuk is all smiley as ever he patted Lisa's back to stop bowing and I hate it sometimes lisa is like this but I know her intention.

She lead my father in inside i can see my eldest brother come never seen him for years and his wife he bring my niece a year older than leo.

" Joohyun"

My father call me as he broke my thoughts, I can't masked out my emotion I'm really surprised too. Mom hugged me and kiss then Soo hyuk follow , my mom go to her grandchildren.

" Hyunnie"

A nickname I never heard for so long from my brother, I'm shocked really I can't say a word and lisa saw I'm distress and she walk by my side to calm me.

" Honey relax" she said cause the babies, my father smile nervous too and apologetic.

" Father, brother, sister please have a seat" my wife said and they all seated on the round table.

" I'm sorry I didn't tell you this but surprise, we talk later ok" my mom said and I nod, my wife kiss my temple and lead me to sit down.

The children greet there grandparents and uncle and auntie too, even there cousin which there not really close with, they still greet them and invite to play which my brother allowed, he even patted my children and smile.

" Welcome bae's" mama said as she stood up with uncle the tension is somehow high I can feel that my mom and father stand up too to make pleasantries with them.

" Let's enjoy this for the kids and our daughters party we can talk later how about that?" Mama said and my father's nod along with mom.

" alright so to begin the party I'm jennie for your beautiful host for today" jennie unnie introduction to open up a little program before lunch, we decide we will make it short one so afterwards it's will just hang out too, everyone is not yet introduce formally but I see oppa that's his surprise that lisa have sisters, his not the one lisa saw at the bar with unnie my other brother.

His even surprise that Lisa's mother is loaded and her sisters, but I shrugged it off. Lisa is happy that there presence is here that's enough for her she's so attentive to there needs like beverage and foods she's the one serve them.

Also she won't forget her children other kids and me she asked me everytime, then unnie conduct a game and I'm happy Soo hyuk participate for the sake of awkwardness.

Somehow the game makes all laugh, my wife and our eldest with her best friends join too, jisoo unnie take for the picture jongyeon help her too, wendy is having fun also help us to look for the kids and Louise.