JOOHYUN POV

Time passed so fast that the Christmas is coming in two weeks from now. After the celebration for jongyeon we're back from our daily routine. Unnies never fails to give us a hand now that I really needed one.

" Mommy is this right? "
" Ahuh that's beautiful sweetie"

Where in kitchen now chiquita and her bestfriend is here too, Leo and jongyeon is in shop helping there dada. Where making customize candies and coated chocolate frozen good. This will be given to the people we know and also we make extras more.

Wendy is buying ingredients since were out of it already, we will give this before we all left for Christmas vacation.

That's right everyone is going even there families, mama and lisa organize it well even ahyeon mom, and other mother's like me is helping coz they want to since it's fun.

We already pack our clothing and it's already shipped for us not to carry before going there, since it's snowing.

" Argh"

" Mom you can rest we got this"

" Yes auntie mommy don't worry Aunt Wendy be back soon"

I'm yawning already since I wake in odd times also, then the door open my wife walking towards me.

" Lets get you to bed or couch?"

" Just the couch honey"

" Alright, kids be careful here ok"

" Aye aye captain! '

We giggle on there cuteness, I'm more resting now exercise and healthy diets and eating, I need to watch myself more, the little rascals is hanging ànd growing.

" Before we leave, I invite doctor young to personally check you"

" Hmm alright honey, you go in shop, make your self warm and kids and eunah too it's so cold outside"

' leo keeping the fire alive don't worry we wear proper clothing"

" Okok honey thank you"

I after saw that word I close my eye it just that I drift into Dreamland.

JENNIE POV

I just arrived Lisa's home I park the car near the construction of new shop of lisa. I saw jieun and my nephew and niece inside the shop.

Jieun saw me and run to help since I'm getting stuff and ingredients.

" Jen let me help you"

" Thanks jieunah, where's lisa? "

" Wife's duties"

We both laugh on that, we cross the shop and kids kiss my cheek to greet me, I remind them not to get cold as jieun drop me inside first with the bags before she left and get back to shop.

" Unnie hi'

" Lisa you going back to shop?"

" Yeah unnie joohyun is taking a nap"

" Alright, close the shop little early the snow is getting heavy"

" Yeah unnie, ill help you cook let's have some heavy soup for later"

" Alright then be  careful"

She kiss my cheek and left I went to kitchen and saw the kids. When they saw me they kiss and greeted me. This is what home is and to be honest I'm always here even jisoo unnie.