JOOHYUN POV

Today is Thursday, and lisa fetch chiquita early cause their home room teacher called us, there's an emergency.

Lisa is crying while hearing it, I already trained chiquita about it, if that time happens it's just that unfortunately it happens when she's in school and forget about her emergency kit.

Yes chiquita just happened to have her first period, it freaks me out too not just lisa, but lisa say she's still her baby.

" daDaaaaa" louis bouncing on her chair calling her dada, were already closing the bakery and Wendy packing the unsold bread it's just few.

" I'll hand this to jongyeon in shop that kid loves your bread and this will help her too, not to buy food" wendy said and I agree, I know lisa is helping her in her school.

" Your right, now you mentioned I might talked to lisa about her status now" while I'm getting the sales on lock box, wendy lives just few blocks away from us.

" Wendy don't forget the barbeque night ok, I'll introduce to you to Lisa's unnies" I said I know they will click.

" Yeah I heard to leo that her aunt's has this unbelievable visual I can't wait really" wendy said and put the alarm system on, in the bakery and I lock it and pushed wheeled high chair louis sit on and Wendy help me to carry the box, the bakery is big help honestly the bakery's income is the one running  our home like, electric bill and water bill gas bill and grocery.

Lisa's income in shop is for the savings, health care insurance and other needs and wants we have. I'm thankful everyday to God for guiding us always.

Lisa didn't finish school actually, but that doesn't stop her to strive for herself and for us. I hear the garage open it means there here, I think she also excuse leo too.

I lift this heavy baby to greet them, and louis screech on her dada, and lisa pout.

" Honey I told you don't lift heavy and that includes this big baby" lisa said and kiss me, I kiss her too and go to my other babies.

" Honey come here, its ok, good thing it happen on cubicle, why don't you go to your room then I follow you ok" I said to chiquita she might feel embarrassed, but she knows this will come.

" Ok mommy and can I have hot chocolate please" chiquita request, she might feel discomfort, and I nod and kiss her forehead she even bend tssk tall baby.

" Leo my handsome boy, rest for awhile and homework ok I'll see you in your room I'll bring you a light snack too" I kiss him and he nod and kiss his baby sister and auntie wendy

" Going home already?" I asked wendy it seems she in a hurry she really is hiding something from me.

" Nope I'll go to buy a dress for this coming barbeque night" she said makes lisa laugh at her.

" Wendy let me just remind you its not a gala ok, just a barbeque and just dress casually, they don't mind" lisa said louis is already on her shoulder sitting higher, she likes it when lisa put her on that position.

" Just let me lis, joohyun said they are still single might as well impressed one, hahaha byeee" wendy said and bid her goodbye to us and I just shake my head to that silly olaf.