The Moment

"You up for this, Kaminari?" Sakura asked him while beginning to tap into her Yin Seal.

     "Of course!" he exclaimed while getting ready behind the scenes.

     She smiled at his confident answer and quickly got her next jutsu ready. "Water Release: Rain Storm!"

     Multiple, large water balls sped toward Dabi at high-speed. Sakura could tell that he underestimated them to be simple splashes, but no. They had a really good impact... And a great conductivity to electricity. Well, it would evaporate off of him quickly with his quirk.

     Todoroki had no problem following up with ice to lower Dabi's internal temperature and run him down more. Hitoshi, on the other hand, was trying to fight using his sword. He was holding his own against Dabi and hadn't tried to use his quirk yet.

     From the seal that he put up, he could tell that Dabi's willpower would be able to break from his quirk if he even got the chance to use it on him. From Dabi's remark earlier, it was quite obvious that the L.O.V. had info on them, including on how Hitoshi's quirk worked. 

     Looking at the surface, Hitoshi wasn't the best pick at all to engage in more close-quarter combat. Rather, Sakura would make for the best choice, but there would be no one on support. Her long-range attacks help make up for the openings that her allies would make. No one else in the group had the capabilities and Sakura knew that she couldn't solo Dabi. It all went hand-in-hand.

     Hitoshi managed to get a couple of swings successfully on Dabi and could push him back by his own chakra-enhanced force. He stepped with his own footwork and could move around Dabi without being hit. It was the equivalent of a dance with some added fatal elements.

     Black marks spread across her body and she felt a rush of chakra and a wave of confidence. Having all that extra chakra surging through you is euphoric and subconsciously promotes more deadly moves. That was why Kaminari was there to paralyze Dabi.

     Condensing everything down, Sakura knew jutsus, but not the overall chakra input to make it non-lethal. Chidori is a killing move, yet the opponent isn't actually rendered immobilized by the electricity. Not to mention, too much could kill or fry the enemy's brain. After all, there was no need for flashy moves that don't kill the target.

      However, Denki knew subconsciously how much he needed to make his opponent unconscious. He was the perfect subject, so there really wasn't a need to study it when she had so many other things to do.

     Watching Dabi continue to fight, while simultaneously getting rid of the water that Sakura chucked at him, she noticed his damaged skin. It was nasty and peeling off with blood oozing out. 

     She felt a sharp pang of pity rush through her ask she wondered how many times he had to deal with infected wounds while on his own. Maybe Sakura would invite him on television one day and have him vent about it to publically destroy Endeavor's career. Well, he had to be saner first.

     "Shit-!"

     She looked over to see that Hitoshi had lost his footing and Dabi was going in for the killing blow. With the suddenness of it, Todoroki didn't know how to act, leaving Sakura as the one to swoop in. 

      Applying chakra to her feet, she made it just in time to block Dabi's fiery punch with her metal fan- though it was short-lived. Really, it wasn't her fault that she didn't have enough time, chakra, and clones for everything. At least Hitoshi's swords had fire protection seals on them.

     Her metal fans slowly grew red and she quickly turned to Hitoshi, shoving a couple of soldier pills into his mouth. "Mmn, you're close, okay? Just hold out for a bit longer."