Todoroki

"A-are you sure?" Midoriya stuttered back in question. 

      He was glad to have more people by his side, especially with his most powerful classmates against him. Still, he didn't know how much power he gained by teaming up with them. They could possibly turn out to be a liability instead.

     "You... " Todoroki murmured while narrowing his eyes, recognizing both Sakura and Hitoshi from the race, "I don't know what you did to me, but it won't work time around."

      When ice spurted up from his palm, she could already see the deadpanned look on Hitoshi's face. "You don't actually have a plan this far, do you?"

     "Not really, " she admitted, wishing to pat the poor boy on her shoulders on the back.

     "Run?"

      "Run."

     A surge of ice went to attack them, and they dipped as fast as they could. Sakura could feel the cold air emanating from the created ice just a few inches from her back.

     "Who did you recruit on our team anyways?!" she screamed out, barely dodging another ice attack.

      "They're from Class 1-A... That's as far as I know."

      "You don't even know their quirks!?"

      "But they're above us-"

      "They accepted a boy that has no better calling than being a pervert! Not all the people in that class are qualified."

     Turning back and looking at her members, she found that she held practically no knowledge about them. They just weren't that important.

      "Of course, " Sakura grumbled.

     By the looks of one, one had a tail while another wore an odd belt that she could only deduct to be a poor fashion statement.

      "Have the belt one speak."

      Moving his mouth, he replied with a sparkly aura, "I shoot lasers out of my belly-button!"

     Arching an eyebrow at Hitoshi, he shrugged before dodging lightning volts from Kaminari. "I didn't command him to answer like that."

      Shaking her head briefly, she began to conduct a plan in her head, taking in each person's advantage. 

      "Have the laser boy break up the ground and the tail guy to kick up the dust to make a smokescreen, one enough to cover the whole arena."

      Nodding, Hitoshi had them do that as fast as possible. He then sent chakra straight to his eyes without her telling him to do so. Color Sakura impressed, but she found that Shinso was adapting well to the life of a shinobi... Maybe even too well.

     Sakura followed him in steed, her emerald green eyes lighting up in an eerie blue. From there she could see Todoroki holding up his forearm to protect his eyes from the blast. 

      One might argue that Todoroki could easily easily blow it away with his own quirk, but he also had teammates. If he rendered them incapable of defending and fighting for him, it might lead him into not winning.

     "Rush at them?"

     "No, he has decent battle instincts. Though we can move undetected through this, these other two bodies aren't used to this."

      The way she referred to him was as if she was talking about dead bodies. To say that Hitoshi didn't feel a bit uncomfortable, but she definitely didn't mean it that way.

      "We'll go to them in a different way."

      She looked at the boy's tail once more, hoping that it had enough muscle strength to launch all four of them. "They won't expect this."

      Hitoshi sighed, "I won't be that accurate."

      Calculating what she thought to be the safe limitations of the tail, she nodded to him. "I'll tell you what to do, okay?"

       "Bend it a bit more, release more tension in the legs. Aim a bit more to the left. Upwards a bit more now. Increase the power... And now."

      As they soared upwards, a grin unconsciously appeared on her face. It felt like a regular battle, going right into it and into the debris without a fear in the world, just Sakura putting her life on the line.

     Shifting her head to the side, she realized that with their trajectory, they were to be above the smoke cloud for a bit. Still, the crowd didn't dare announce about their sudden appearance in the air. If any did above earshot, they probably would be the first on her list of murders in this world.

      Moving downwards, she had the belt student prepare his own quirk, pointing it at Todoroki's group. Milliseconds passed, and Sakura sharply drew in her breath.

     "Now!"

     With their backs turned, it shot out, but Todoroki only managed to get scraped by out. However, on the other hand Yaoyorozu got the brunt of the attack, suffering major damage. She would've held her wound, but one hand was now hanging limply by her side. She couldn't afford to stop the support from below.

      Kaminari released more electricity, and the hairs on their arms stood up. Realizing that he was preparing for a large attack and they had to way to escape, Sakura positioned herself so that she would take on the attack.

       Her body took in the impact and a small bit of blood escaped from her mouth. Still...

      It was no match compared to everything else she had experienced in her old world. Smirking through the pain, she turned to Hitoshi. "Do it."

      He simply asked Todoroki a question, "Your team is in bad condition compared to ours. Will you concede your bandannas?"

      "No."

     From a quick help of Sakura, she was able to place a quick genjutsu on his eyes, making them appear red. 

      Smiling evilly, Hitoshi declared, "It's too late. Our eyes have met."

      With that, Todoroki had fallen under their control. 

      "What will we do with them?"

       Looking at them for a couple seconds, she waved them off, "Let their team be. Have him think that he owes us."

       "That's it?" Momo coughed out angrily, "Why don't you just finish us off?"

      "We have our own circumstances, " she smiled happily, high-fiveing Hitoshi from above.

      Just like that the battle had ended, and the dust settled back in the inner ring of the arena. Lady Midnight cracked her whip and announced the teams that made it through with her megaphone. The teams obviously were Bakugo's, Midoriya's, Todoroki's, and Hitoshi's.

      Cheerfully, Sakura grinned, patting Hitoshi on the back while sending words of congrats to the still traumatized Midoriya. She would have to pay him ten-fold for the pity earlier, but now just wasn't the time.

     "Are you really okay from the electric?"

      "Yeah, I just need to he-"

      Sakura couldn't just heal herself without anyone knowing. The students on Todoroki's team could tell that she wasn't showing all the pain that she felt. Obviously it caused some bad damage.

      Yeah, Internal damage.

       Raising her hand before Midnight could call the next phase, Sakura announced quite loudly, "I cannot participate in the next round. My internal organs have been severely damaged from an electric attack from earlier... I also think my heartbeat is abnormal."

      With that said, she barely had any time to breath before being carried out on a stretcher.

      Hitoshi, of course was worried, but he also facepalmed. Only Sakura could say such a fatally injury about herself without batting an eye. Still, that was one of the things that made her... Well, her.