Fans

Sakura and Hitoshi were just sitting in class like normal doing non-conspicuous things, just like any diligent student would be doing.

     No, in actuality Nezu had Ectoplasm give the two slips, not that he had any knowledge on what he was handing to them. Sakura, who didn't have any visions of them, was pleasantly surprised when she saw the words 'You can pick which hero you wish to shadow or train your student during the internship week. - Principal Nezu.'

     There wasn't any news of any transfers into Class 1-A yet, which hadn't been much of a surprise at the moment. At that point in time it was the closest they'd get to being in it.

     "Sakura-" Hitoshi started, but she quickly hushed him.

     "I'll give you the week off... Have fun."

      Giddiness crossed his eyes, but his face still stayed passive. "Thanks."

     She couldn't just deprive him of his chance of being able to follow his all-time favorite hero. Hitoshi wasn't from her world and didn't experience what she had. Slowly but surely she was beginning to understand that.

     Sakura also needed a break too. Principal Nezu had to threaten Sakura for her own health, but that was for her own betterment. He was just looking out for her, because she lacked the capability to do so herself.

      This was basically a vacation, so the best way to enjoy it is to have fun...

     Grinning to herself, she remembered her place in her old world, the position to be cannon fodder for the sake of the main character's development. This time she would do the same, just without the dying part.

      Although Nezu hadn't specified that she had to turn in the paper back with a name on it, she did so anyways. The pinkette casually wrote the name 'Gran Torino' and folded the paper back in half.

     "You figured out yours already?" Hitoshi asked, a bit surprised.

     "Mmn."

     From her devilish aura, the purple haired boy could tell that she was up to no good again. In his mind he concluded that it had something to do with Izuku Midoriya, the one kid that she couldn't help but harass with great joy.

     "Go easy on him, okay?"

     With an angelic smile on her face, totally changing the aura around her, she replied innocently, "I don't have any idea what you're talking about."

     "Sure."

     He side-glanced at the textbooks in front of Sakura that was well beyond their grade. Poking out of every couple of pages was some type of sticky-note with small writing. Even if Sakura was a genius for her age, she still studied hard on matters that she didn't know about.

     Noticing him peeking a look at her books, she asked with a sly smile, "You want to learn this?"

     "I won't be able to understand any of it, will I?"

     "If I do 95% of the work you could... probably finish it off."

     With him not paying attention, she snatched the paper that also had been given to him. He had followed her and also put the hero he wanted to intern with. Though it was fun to see him look surprise for a second, it just took the fun out of it that she already knew whose name was on there.

     "I'll give them back."

      Walking up to Ectoplasm, Sakura handed back the papers. "Could you give this back to him? I don't know when I'll have time to see him next."

      Actually, she had planned to visit him after school for some tea, not that she would tell her mathematics teacher anyways. He didn't need to know, and she'd rather have him scurrying around doing her own bidding. 

     His head nodded briefly, acknowledging what she said, but the man never took his eyes off the papers he was grading. Leaving it on her desk, she directed a thumbs-up to Hitoshi and sat down.

     The end of the day came without a hitch, just like any other boring day for the two of them. Sadly, Hitoshi had something to do and couldn't join her at the Principal's office. Waving to him goodbye, she shot a quick text to her manager that she would be late and would take her own ride.

     Upon entering the office her eyes searched wildly for the note on his desk. She spotted it carefully tucked under a pile of papers and smirked. "Do you approve of my choice of who I'm going to intern with?"

     "Are you going to hinder his training?" he asked cautiously, watching her every move.

    "I'll make it harder on him, " she admitted nonchalantly, "But I'm not going to deliberately hurt his own progress."

     "... I'll approve of this then, " he exclaimed, pulling an already sealed letter out of a drawer of his desk, "I guess that you've seen something with your quirk?"

     "Yeah... But it never specified who I would intern with, hence why I chose Gran Torino."

     "What will you do while interning? Just because you're quirkless doesn't mean you can just lay around and do nothing."

     Sakura pondered about it, knowing that she wouldn't be able to use her chakra with Midoriya around. He would be able to instantly link her and her alias 'Mouse' together without a problem. The only thing op about him was the quirk and observation skills.

     Remembering Stain's daggers and the crowded alley, she decided on folding fans, both metal and fabric. Fans were always viewed as girly weapons, thus non-suitable for actual close-combat. Still, they were heavily underrated, which would give a hand in the element of surprise. Thanks to her own wealth of knowledge, Sakura would be able to wield them without thinking in no time.

     "Could I have a piece of paper real quick?"

     He handed it to her, and she went to town, labeling what each part would be made of and dimensions. Nezu watched over her shoulder curiously as she sketched out what she wanted.

     "Finished, " Sakura sighed, pushing the paper toward him, "I'll use these as my weapons of choice."

     "They're expertly thought out, " he complimented, "But how will these be made."

    "Well, my legal father, I was thinking about an early birthday present..."