L.O.V.

"Alright!" Pixie-Bob exclaimed happily while raising several slips of paper, "We're going to have a Test of Courage!"

     All of the students were excited by those words and looked around giddily, already trying to decide on who they would get paired up with.

     However, Eraserhead quickly cut the mood by grappling a couple of students- including Kaminari -and pulled them toward the building for remedial lessons.

     At this point, Sakura knew that she had to do something. Either she would prioritize just changing her death or would also try to keep the rest of her classmates safe. It was a tough decision, but she knew what was morally right.

      A shadow clone was poofed ways away and she had it transform into her Mouse persona. As much as she wanted to guide the students away herself, she needed to still protect her identity from being connected with her alias. Anyways, it would be much easier to tell the Heroes that as Mouse. After all, the Principal had shown trust in her because he didn't release info on them.

     Her clone emerged from the trees, looking and sounding rather exasperated. "I'm sorry to ruin the fun, but you're going to have to cancel your plans."

     At first, the blond woman had a fight reaction, moving into a defensive position in front of the students before recognizing the mask. Her muscles then slackened but not totally, probably because she had the right to be tense around a suspicious, masked person. "I've been briefed about you. What are you here for?"

     "You need to cancel this event and call back everyone."

     "The Class 1-B kids are already out there-"

     Sakura couldn't help but curse in her head. She didn't know exactly when the Class 1-B kids would be told to go around the forest to scare the Class A students but to make such a huge miscalculation!

     Mouse's desperation leaking into her voice, she informed, "I'm going to see Mandalay then. Cancel your plans, hide Katsuki Bakugo, and listen to further directions."

     Hitoshi looked at Sakura worriedly, understanding that something did go wrong. Of course, he was looking for some sort of affirmation to go out and help the kids before something serious happened.

     The explosive blonde was obviously confused about why he would be hidden away, but there was no time to ask since Mouse had already shunshined away.

     When Mouse found Mandalay, she brought about the same reaction as Pixie-Bob did, but she soon came to understand the urgency.

      "Please use your quirk to communicate with everyone. We don't have much time, " the shadow clone demanded, hand unconsciously fumbling with the kunai in her pouch.

     "... Alright."

     So, Mouse then stated the words that would cause mass panic and fear among the students, but it indeed needed to be said. "All students and staff of U.A., this is Mandalay. This information comes from the person that infiltrated the League of Villains and helped in the USJ Attack. You are to move to the main building right away. We are under attack from the League of Villains. The main target is... Katsuki Bakugo. Do not expect help from the outside world. You are all permitted to fight."

     As the woman repeated all those words, she could see her skin lose color, the tremors of her body, and overall shock on her expression. This was supposed to be fully confidential, but their location had been compromised. That was enough to be fearful.

     Finally, the telepathic connection to everyone was quickly cut off.

     "Permission to fight is-"

     "This is private property, is it not? We're in the middle of nowhere and the few teachers and staff won't be able to protect all the students."

Ping

     Sakura held her head as her brain was flooded with horrific images. Then, she finally realized which enemy she had to prioritize: Dabi.

      She had known for a month that his true identity was Touya Todoroki but she hadn't known the extent of his psychotic ideals. At first, she had planned on using Shoto as a buffer, hoping that familial bonds would reconnect them once more.

     However...

     She shook her head and looked to Shoto, pity leaking into her eyes. Sakura was going to tell him. Holding in that information would only lead to a guilty conscience. If she could somehow prevent it all-

     "This building will become our stronghold, " Sakura decided, scanning all the students. Some of Class-B were already emerging from the surrounding brush, their faces looking winded. "We need a list of all Class-B students to make sure all of them get here."

      She nodded toward Hitoshi and he went inside the building to find Vlad King who presumably had the list. Thankfully, she had memorized the chakra signatures of all the students in the school-it wasn't that hard since she went to school so often-but she couldn't say that... And if Toga were to pose as one and the students didn't notice... Sakura could only rely on herself.

      A minute later, Hitoshi returned with the list.

      "All of you need to go in now and fortify the place, " she quickly commanded to the Class 1-A students. Whatever you do, do not let any Class 1-B student until I inspect them."

     Sakura could feel her experiences seep into her tone. She was never really one for war anyways, and yet she had to deal with it in an advanced world anyways.

      "Why are you put in charge?" Mineta pointed out, "The teachers should be the ones-"

      "Izuku, " she interrupted while ignoring the pervert, "Do you trust me?"

      The green-haired boy didn't need to hesitate. "I do."

      She grinned victoriously, "Well, what are you all doing then? Get inside and prepare. We can't allow these villains to win, can we?"

     When Midoriya went in, everyone else slowly followed behind. With that, Sakura was able to check off all of the students one by one while making sure none were imposters. Thankfully, none were.

     Entering in, she could easily feel the tension in the room. Her clone, Mouse, stood at a large table while holding a map. From there, the clone began to mark the locations of the villains while explaining the names and quirks of each one.

      Sakura stood back on this one, allowing her clone, who had garnered authority, to inform everything.

      "Yaoyorozu, " Mouse called out, "I want you to make multiple small trackers for students. We're going to have two different groups: one that goes to defeat the villains and another that protects Bakugo. Both are our major objectives and you play a major part... We also need gas masks."

     Bakugo looked angry because being guarded obviously hurt his own pride. "I can fucking fight those shitty villains! Why the hell do I have to stay here?!"

     "You're a liability, " Mouse cooly stated, "Having you go around only makes it easier to be captured. Especially since one of them has a quirk specifically for that."

     He gritted his teeth in anger but held back on his words. Inside, he knew that she was right which was why he couldn't argue.

     Mouse sighed, much as Sakura really wanted to do, "Okay, we're forming teams. Sakura, Hitoshi, Kaminari, and Todoroki... You're all going after Dabi..."

(A/N: I know that I've missed my scheduled date twice T_T. I really wanted to write, but my professors have really been piling on homework for me. By the time I was done, I didn't have any inspiration or energy to write. I'm going to try to update on my regular day again.)