Ingenium

Sure, Nezu had asked for her to sleep more, but Sakura was just buzzing with energy. Recovery girl definitely wouldn't let her leave so early after being healed, but that was practically the same with the hospitals back in Konoha and ninias. Rock Lee and his persistent attitude was a fairly good example.

     So the best way to leave was the window. 

     She hadn't been changed into hospital clothes, but all the kids that participated in the Sports Festival had the wear the U.A. physical education jumpsuit so the kids wouldn't have unfair advantages over one another. Thankfully, Sakura kept a couple spare outfits in one of the many scrolls she kept on her. Quickly she changed into clothing that she would wear when she didn't want anyone to recognize her and hopefully keep a low profile when out with her manager.

     Brushing off her own clothes, she began to sprint, not looking back. She didn't want to falter after making it that far after all. Exiting the school grounds, she hailed one of the many taxis that were still coming and going. The event was known practically world-wide and beloved to the country of Japan.

     "Where would you like to go to, Miss?"

      The trip wasn't bad with exiting the lot since the traffic was mostly directed to going in. Using the money that she kept on in case of emergencies, and trust her, she was always prepared for those types of situations, she paid the taxi driver.

     Readying the I.D in hand, she casted a quick genjutsu so she would appear as an young adult. Instead she had honey brown hair swept up into a messy bun and sharp hazel eyes to match it. She donned on regular doctor clothes and put her I.D. in front with a lanyard. The name itself had changed from Sakura Haruno to Tsunade Senju as a sort of remembrance for her old teacher.

     Walking in with a serious expression, she went to the front desk, displaying her identification card to the lady. Informing her briefly, she stated, "I heard that Ingenium is hospitalized here. I'm currently an underling under Recovery Girl and came here to heal him."

     The front desk lady looked at the lanyard, checking if it was real, and nodded briefly. "I'll give you clearance to see him."

      "Thank you, " Sakura smiled warmly, receiving a wristband that allowed her access to the room.

     Her heels clacked firmly against the floor, and as she was led through the hospital Sakura memorized the layout and each key place. The technology was much different from her world, and she wanted to explore and test out the differences.

     "We're here."

     Opening the door, she was greeted with the sight of Iida's brother laying down, his condition just as bad as the vision. Sakura nodded to the lady, relieving her and allowing her to return to her area at the front of the hospital again.

     Sliding the door back to shutting it, Sakura rolled up her sleeves, allowing her chakra to flow over him and check his condition. Her brows furrowed as his legs and lower body were paralyzed. Rebuilding up the nerves would be hard, but it was still doable. 

     "Tensei Iida, " she muttered allowed, flipping through the clipboard that laid on the nearby counter, "It seems that you'll be my second patient in this world."

     Sakura needed to call the other doctors pronto so she could get a spot in the surgical room. She couldn't heal his wounds properly without seeing him.

     Looking outside she cursed briefly. It was the ICU unit of all things. How the hell were there no doctors or nurses to be seen?

     Picking up the phone, she looked to the sticker on the phone for the surgical ward extension for the hospital. Dialing it, she kept her calmness, laying out all the details of what she would do.

     Of course they were skeptical of her, but once she added in her U.A. I.D., they gave in. Ten minutes later the Turbo Hero was wheeled off to the OR(operating room). 

     "Scalpel, " she commanded, reaching out her hand for the tool.

     Cutting into the areas where she sensed the nerves being cut off, she began to repair them. A nurse patted her forehead for sweat as Sakura continued to work on him. The process took forever, but as long as she kept all her focus on him, time felt much faster.

     Another oddity was his arms and how they acted like engines. The nerve system there was extensive and intricate. Sakura didn't want anything to do with that, and she thanked no one in particular that they hadn't died yet. 

     She then tested out each of the nerves, sending a bit of chakra to jolt his muscles. If they didn't work correctly than all that work was for nothing. Going through the whole system properly, she found that it was a successful operation, and Tensei would be on the road to recovery. 

      Washing her hands in the sink, the whole hospital was abuzz with the gossip of a woman from U.A. managing to fully heal one of the paraplegic victims from the Hero Killer Stain. 

     "Dr. Senju!" one of the doctors called out.

     At first Sakura looked around, hoping that out of all the incredulities that Tsunade happened to be there. Then she remembered that she had changed her I.D. name to Tsunade. Turning to the doctor, she gave a tired and exhausted expression. "What is it, doctor?"

     "We have a couple of other patients here that are also in the same condition that Tensei Iida was in... When you're in better condition, could you possibly heal them also?"

      Everyone else held their breaths. Even in the world of quirks such a power was a miracle. 

     "I'm sorry, " she sheepishly stated, "The only reason why I was able to heal him was because his nerves hadn't died yet in his legs. All I did was attach the severed nerves. I can't remake their permanently damaged nervous system if it's already dead."

    The mood then dropped. They first had been excited, but their hopes had quickly fallen after what she had said. 

     Of course, Sakura was lying between her teeth, she just didn't want to bring too much to her new persona as 'Tsunade Senju.' Her goal was Iida's brother, and since it was already accomplished, there was no need to do anything more.

     Just as Sakura was about to leave and hopefully get rid of the genjutsu, the automatic doors opened to a winded Tenya Iida.

     "I heard my brother has been hospitalized!"