Extra #6: Identity

Life continued like normal after that, other than the occasional nod from Shikamaru as they crossed paths. It happened more often than not, probably because the Nara preferred to stray away from his responsibilities. 

     Sarada was showing progress to where she could use medical ninjutsu chakra for a couple of seconds, but not to where she could revive the fish in front of her. Himari and Kei were in awe at her feats and couldn't help but ask her for help.

     Unlike Sasuke, Sarada was rather giddy to lend help to those eager for knowledge. It was more than likely from the comradery she had gained from being around Himari and Kei. It was obvious that they weren't adept at medical ninjutsu, but were giving it their all. Once in a while, they would get flickers of green in their chakra, which was a major improvement.

     Although Sakura expected that their phenomenal chakra control would aid them greatly... but it seemed that other elements were at work. Their quirks had melded with their chakra, making it even harder since they had to separate their innate power and their chakra natures.

     Other than that and getting along with her coworkers with a steady income, Sakura was focusing on ways to return. As much as she was happy to have her family and Hitoshi look around her hometown that she had thought to be unreachable. However, they didn't belong there.

     She was heavily impaired since she couldn't access all the information she wanted to- nor wanted to ask for help from Sasuke Uchiha, not that she would admit.

     What she wanted to focus on were the seals that had been created back in their world. Kei and Himari had created some bomb tags while Hitoshi, Kaminari, and Sakura made a plethora of other seals. All of them had bits of their chakra in them. If Sakura could come up with a reverse seal method that could latch onto the chakra, just like how summoning seals work, she could get them all back in no time.

     So, during the practice times for Sarada, Kei, and Himari, Sakura would be working on her own seals. It was dangerous, of course. If anything were to go wrong, she could split herself into pieces. Sakura reasoned she didn't have to worry about time because the two worlds had the same time scale. One second passed in both worlds at the same time.

     Still, on paper, the chakra it would take was astronomical. Not to mention, all five of them needed to be sent back. Only one person Sakura thought of could possibly be capable enough.

     "Kaminari-sensei, " Sarada's voice floated from across the room, "Recently, I've shown my mom how I've been improving, and she said that she'd really like to meet you. She wants to give you her thanks."

     Sakura paused for a second, wondering how it would possible to get out of it. If she refused, Karin might be stubborn enough to ask around to thank her in person. That might draw unnecessary attention, but on the other hand, there was a chance Karin could recognize her.

     Thinking about it for a moment, Sakura set her pencil down and smiled at Sarada, "How about after next week's practice? I have quite a few things to do."

     "Okay!" Sarada preened adorably, "I'll make sure to tell her!"

     How was she related to Sasuke again?

    Her next step was to independently create some sort of seal that would collect and store a massive amount of chakra. However, condensing so much chakra in one space (not inside of a person) could have adverse effects on the surrounding environment. 

    If the seal went beyond the capacity, it could blow up with the strength of possibly half of a bijuu bomb, if not more.

     It would be dangerous, but it had to be done if she didn't want outside help. Sakura didn't mind seeing Sarada's first accomplishment in the medical field either.