Robber

Sakura hummed happily on her way to school, stopping by the shop that she had seen in her vision. The bell jingled when she opened the door and she was met with an array of novelty items and snack food. The store itself carried items that were shipped from all across the Asian continent. 

      The pinkette wandered through each aisle, looking closely at the items to find something she'd like. What she bought didn't matter but instead being up there to buy an item. She grabbed some pan de coco and a packet to make arroz caldo. 

     Walking up to the register she realized that they had the cutest phone charms. They even had ninja themed items like kunai and shuriken. Grabbing one of each, she prepared her wallet to pay for such items. 

     That was when the armed robber walked in, trying to appear as though he wasn't intending on stealing anything. He wasn't acting good enough in her opinion but he still tricked the cashier.

     "You're that quirkless model, right?" he asked nonchalantly, but Sakura knew what he was getting at.

      "Yes, I am, " she informed, hiding her dangerous tone with a light one. He didn't catch on but instead grinned victoriously.

     He then pulled out his gun, a pistol to be exact. He waved it in the air at the two of them, developing an aura of superiority with it.

     "Give me all of the money in the drawer."

     The cashier's back stiffened and she quickly opened the register, hands trembling as she grabbed the cash. Sakura sighed at the pitiful situation before her and found that her foresight didn't make it any more tolerable... Not that she would have to tolerate it for much longer anyways.

     Sakura took a deep breath and calmed herself. She obviously didn't need chakra to defeat him but her deadly experience in her last world screamed for precautions.

      Faster than the man could process, she twisted his arm and hit a pressure point in his hand so he would release the weapon. The metal gun clattered onto the floor.

      Quickly, she got him into an arm-bar and lifted up the arm to the point of almost breaking it. Sakura didn't want to press past that point though. 

     "Now, if you dare to try anything, I'll break your arm. Just wait here until the authorities arrive and sit tight. Just because I'm quirkless doesn't mean I can't defend myself, isn't that also right you quirkless robber."

     His eyes widened at the information and he attempted to use his other hand but found that if he moved it too much, his other arm would snap. How else would she have apprehended him so quickly and for the fact that he was using a gun. From those minuscule clues, it was easy to stitch up a possible reason, and Sakura happened to pick the right one. 

     The cashier went to pick up the phone behind the desk but Sakura stopped her. "Grab my phone instead. I know two idiots that will be here faster."

     Not putting up much of an argument, she took the phone out of Sakura's pocket and unlocked it according to the numbers given for the code. There she tapped on the number labeled 'Cat Man and Lie Detector.' The line rang for a couple times before a masculine voice answered. "Hello?"

     "Speakerphone, " Sakura ordered.

      When it was clicked, Sakura informed them briefly, "I have captured someone for attempted robbery. They would've gotten away with it if I wasn't there. Get here or I'll be more late than I need to for school."

     "Where are you?"

     They arrived in a hurry, but Sakura couldn't help but yawn. Her emerald eyes reflected boredom as they pulled up, handcuffs in hand. Sansa looked about normal but Naomasa seemed winded and out of breath. "Is this him?"

     "Mmn."

     She still had him in the arm-bar and didn't looks as though she was letting go any time soon. "We need to handcuff him."

     "Okay." The men was let go of and he scrambled away from her and more toward the police officer. Sakura Haruno's eyebrow lifted at his actions. "I wasn't that mean. All I did was threaten to break your arm if you dared to get out of my hold..."

     Sansa put on the handcuffs and gave Sakura a look, "You managed to put an armed, full-grown man on his knees without a quirk?"

     "It's called taijutsu, and I'm quite adept in it."

     She was sent only one more dubious look before the man was put into the back of the cruiser. They didn't need to put much force as he was quite shaken up from the incident. Sakura really didn't believe that what she did should induce that kind of reaction. 

     Checking her wristwatch, she realized that she was still late for school and procured her special I.D. card that was unlike her student I.D. Still, she had stuff to buy. Sakura instead generously gave more than enough of the total amount and left it on the counter before taking her stuff. The employee needed some sort of compensation for the stress. 

     "You're late, " Ectoplasm grunted and then handed her stapled pieces of paper, "I don't accept tardiness. Finish all of these."

     Sakura flipped through them all and held back a smirk, "As you command."

     The problems on the sheet were mere child's play and could easily be solved in 10 minutes. Fifty questions would be detrimental to most but not for a bookworm such as herself.

     As per yesterday, none of the students met her eyes and acted as though she didn't exist. She found her seat next to Hitoshi and procured the phone charms. "I was at the store and wanted to get you one too."

     She smiled as he carefully examined the package before taking it. "You were late because of this?"

     Sakura only cryptically lifted the corners of her mouth. "Let's just say that things got out of hand."