First Day

"So... " Sakura drawled before glancing at her watch, "Is my schedule so miraculously filled up that I have to miss another week of school?"

     She couldn't stop her voice from projecting such a venomous tone, but her hectic lifestyle before the school year started (for her) was adding more and more stress. It was hard enough as is to keep up with her chakra and muscle training so her abilities wouldn't continue in its state of degression. 

     "No, " her manager informed her briefly, "It seems as though the headquarters has settled down."

     "Thank god, " she muttered as she slouched down in her school uniform. However, as soon as she relaxed, the car ran over a pothole and she jolted back up with a start, "Damn roads..."

     Her chauffeur chuckled at her reaction and asked, "Are you excited to start school?"

     "It'll be a break, that's for sure."

     "As a member of the company, you cannot fail-"

     Sakura sighed as loud as she could, "And this is why I requested for an IQ test, but nooo... It seems as though I wasn't big-brained enough to convince them."

     "I know that you're brilliant, even without the test. I was actually going to say that you cannot fail at meeting the standards, that includes how you act and manners."

     "So I'm supposed to be a stuck-up rich kid?"

     "Just be yourself, yet proper at the same time."

     The pinkette's demeanor dropped by the second and she stared at the passenger window blankly. With knowing what was plot out, she always had an identity crisis. She never could be herself if she truly didn't know who she was. However, the fact that such power was limited gave her much more freedom and relief than she thought it would.

     "We're here."

    She loved her manager and his bluntness. Sakura loved the fact that he never questioned what she did outside of her work contract. He picked up many boxes of fragile lab equipment delivered to her house and not once did he ask about a single thing. She still had to work on her project for the one event coming up in her visions. It was something major and something that she never thought was possible until it was in her vision.

     They pulled up to the side of the school and she grabbed her schoolbag before racing out the door. There was no one there yet and the gates weren't open but that problem was easily solved by her card. Already having it on hand, she swiped it and walked on in.

     After realizing that her presence would be talked about, especially since no one had seen her on school grounds yet. So, she ultimately decided to arrive an hour early before the earliest student, which had been calculated by her manager, in order to miss all the stares and whispers. 

     Although, she never really accounted for the teachers. Iruka-sensei was late almost every single day but that was because Naruto attended the very same class. Was he not there, she would've realized how early teachers got to work.

 Ping

     Well, now she knew. In from nothing other than time came the moments of what would happen and snippets of other drama that would occur. 

     Walking in, she listened to the sound of her echoing footsteps bouncing in the hallways. She stopped at her class, opened the door, and left her bag on her desk. She hadn't seen it but Sakura hoped that no one would rummage through her stuff.

     Twirling her lanyard around in her hand, she decided that it was an appropriate time to make her way to Nezu's office. He had heard of what she was doing under contract but a sincere apology was what was supposed to happen. 

     She could faintly hear the sounds of footsteps behind her and a woosh noise. Quickly, she dodged it and skidded to a halt to face her sudden attacker. He retracted his scarf and looked at her with tired yet merciless onyx eyes. He kind of reminded her of when Sasuke used one of the Mangekyo Sharingan's powers.

     "Who are you and what are you doing here?"

     He was Aizawa Shota, one of the teachers there, and was in one of the glimpses. That small piece of information had been picked up in the random quirk. 

     Quickly, she tossed the lanyard at him with a smirk. "I am in the General Ed. classes and couldn't make school the first week because of my contract circumstances. I have permission to come and go as I please. If you have any problems with that, speak with the principal."

     He shrugged his shoulders and handed it back. "I'll let your teacher handle you... Say, what's your quirk?"

      "Quirk?" she repeated and acted self-conscious, "I actually... Don't have one."

     His eyes narrowed and he didn't seem to believe but left it at that. The identification card was definitely authentic, no doubt about it. However, her senses were beyond the 20% of the world's population. He trusted Nezu though and hoped that he wouldn't be wrong in doing so. 

     Sakura met with Nezu, indulged in some tea, apologized, and made some amends. They spent about thirty minutes in conversation with one another and Sakura wished that she could've stayed longer. However, she had to go to class.

     Still the first student there, she practiced some meditation as it was generally quiet and peaceful in the class. While doing so, she kept on trying to create the same seal as Tsunade, but was still failing. If there were more hours in a day, she knew that she would be at the same progression point. After all, the company she worked for didn't like people having large breaks.

     After a while, Sakura fell asleep while meditating, her body slumped forward on the desk. It was the first time in a while she was able to actually relax without any bothers.

      However, she was awoken by the sound of the door sliding open and footsteps. Half asleep, she raised her head, bit and pieces of her pink hair stuck to her face. Her vision was still blury but she managed to make out the uniform, indicating that he was a student. 

     "Good morning, " she whispered tiredly, "I'm the student that missed the first week. My name is Sakura Haruno. Pleasure to meet whoever you are."

     As her vision cleared up, she could recognize who he was by his unkempt purple hair and eye bags. Hitoshi Shinso was his name, one that would stuck in her mind because of its importance. 

     "Why are you here so early?"