Shinobi

Author's Note: To celebrate getting past my writer's block, I've decided to post within the span of 24 hours. Please enjoy.

     "Now, try to feel for it, " she spoke calmly, "Try to find that energy mass and grab onto it. Mold it within your body."

     "I can't, " he replied through gritted teeth. 

     Sakura scoffed, "Five year old children could find it easier than you... And since it's new to your system, you should sense it easily."

     Hitoshi sighed loudly and squeezed his eyes shut, trying to locate the chakra in his body... Wherever it was. 

     Something tapped him on the back. "You're too tense. This is supposed to be meditation, not bracing yourself for an attack."

     His shoulders fell back into place and his breathing deepened. The purple haired boy desperately searched for the power that was within him. Finally, he caught a trickle of it and became excited, breaking his concentration. "I did it."

     "Good job, civilian, " she muttered, "Now do it again."

     Sakura quietly went back inside to have her friend train on his own. It had been a couple days before she forcefully opened his chakra nodes. It wouldn't stunt his growth nor would it hurt him. Although they were new, age was what usually kept parents from training their children with chakra. 

    Even though she seemed disappointed in the boy, Sakura was surprised by how quickly he learned and adapted. Either he was just a fast learner or she was a great teacher. She'd say a mix of both since she had the knowledge of almost any person that existed back in her old world. She presumed that the world even didn't care for some people.

     Still, Sakura didn't know whether or not to train him more into the assassination parts of a shinobi life. She wasn't really sure if he'd fit into it either. He had a decent sized chakra, even bigger than what she had had at his age. However, it still wasn't much compared to the clan kids in her graduating class.

     Her phone jingled softly in her pocket and her hand twitched to pick it up on instinct. Proud or not, she had gotten quite comfortable with the advanced technology. "Sakura speaking."

     "There's been an update with your schedule."

     She sighed and looked at Hitoshi who hadn't noticed anything. The pinkette would have to cut training time again. "Alright, but let me formally dismiss my guest."

     "We'll see you soon."

     Sakura grit her teeth at her tight schedule. There wasn't much time left to train him for the warm-up run. Their outfits were at the moment ready to be worn, but she didn't know if he was. 

     "Hitoshi... We have to talk real quick."

      Somehow, he comprehended what needed to be done and went in full throttle. His quirk, although versatile, left him out and the open and it resulted in her teaching him taijutsu and chakra control. He was left with the basics in the small amount of time and were facing an "A- Class Mission." If somehow the unprepared Team 7 could survive Zabuza and Haku, the two could somehow move past it.

     Sakura also gave him a couple books on kenjutsu, all of which were inscribed from her wide selection of information in her mind. Not really adept in it herself, she couldn't really teach it. Knowing about it and actually training muscles to move in such intricate ways were heavily different.

     It was almost time for the USJ Incident.

     Tracing the stitching of her outfit, she looked fairly proud of herself. They were what the world she lived in now considered ninja outfits. They were all black, stretched from head to toe that only had a rectangular hole for the eyes. She made sure to have her original sandals as a touch of nostalgia. 

     Two Anbu-like masks sat side by side, one being a cat and the other a mouse. Obviously, Hitoshi's would be the cat since he liked them and she would be the mouse because of her caged fate. It wasn't exactly following the regular Anbu protocol, but she could definitely live with that.

     Inside of each costume was a voice changer so no one would be able to recognize them by voice alone. She had also specifically added more protective gear to Hitoshi in case anything were to happen. Although Sakura's bank accounts were drained, she was steadily gaining more income due to her rise in popularity. 

     Between her life of modeling, going to school, training, teaching, and researching, the lack of sleep was taking its toll on her body. Even her body started to get less and less from the constant intake of energy pills she produced.

     "Hitoshi, I have a surprise for you."

      The boy didn't show any outward reaction but instead kept his eyes peeled for anything. That line was used a multitude of times for things that could not be deemed as good. 

     "At ease, " she chuckled, "It's our outfits for our debut."

     Hitoshi glanced at it suspiciously as if it would blow up. Picking up the cat mask, he asked, "How am I supposed to see in this?"

     "I've had time to carve a couple seals in it... Now, change. I'll brief you in on what's going to happen."

     As Sakura and Hitoshi changed, she summoned two shadow clones to henge into the two of them. She gave them each twenty soldier pills and sent them on their merry way to school. No one really talked to them anyways so no suspicion would arise if two people that no one knew decided to help defeat the villains... It was the perfect and foolproof plan.

     "I've finished."

     She looked over to see him fixing the mask over his face, voice much deep and rich than it was before. Even she was startled at his voice. 

     "Mmn, " she agreed as she put on her mask, "Now I'll brief you with the plan... You think you're ready?"

     He nodded and stated confidently, "I am."

     "Today there will be an attack on the USJ while Class 1-A is there. They will call themselves the League of Villains."

     "Their point of attacking?"

     "They wish to put an end to All Might. You may not care but he will not arrive until later because of... Circumstances. During that period of time, the students and two teachers will be overpowered by them. Our main goal is to make the least amount of injuries for the teachers and students."

     "How will we get there? We can't use our I.D.'s in this situation."

     Sakura smiled deviously, "That's why it's going to be an inside job. The two of us are going to sneak in with the rest of the villains. I've already confronted one and we have admittance on our gig."

      He froze and asked, unsure, "We're going to... Infiltrate the villains?"