U.A.

"I'm not going to take a kid in!" he argued, "I have a studio apartment!"

      "I can't take her in either until we get the credentials. I am a detective."

     Throughout all their bickering Sakura politely raised her hand as if she was in class back in the Academy. It took a while for them to notice her but they finally did. 

     "I can sleep in a cell then, "she sighed, "You can lock me in and everything as long as I get to sleep. I did break a law, a minor law, but still it is a law."

     There was no more struggle in conviction as the tired men who were only running on seven cups of coffee languidly led her to an empty cell. There was not futon but at least she wasn't being chained to a chair or the wall.

     "You sure you want to sleep here?" Naomasa asked.

     "Yeah, absolutely."

     Sakura laid on the floor without caring about what the officers were thinking. In a matter of seconds she was fast asleep, somehow looking comfortable on the cold floor. She had to admit that it was a step up from sleeping on the wet earth during a reconnaissance or assassination mission. 

     The two were troubled by the fact that they had forgotten about her injuries in the midst of their heated discussion. She hadn't complained one bit or even made a wince of pain so the thought had escaped their minds. 

     Naomasa and Sansa wanted to have her get some medical attention but the way she had fallen asleep had shown how tired she was. Sakura needed some well deserved rest after all, she had been taken into a foreign place after the loss of everything she knew. 

      "What exactly should we do? We are the authorities but even I don't know what to do from here. We can't just pass her through the system..."

     "Maybe there's someone that knows her?"

     "From what she's told us, there's an almost zero percent chance."

     The situation wasn't in the handbook for a person as strange as her. 

     "Maybe we can contact the Principal of UA? He is a genius after all. Whatever quirk she has is dangerous so it should be better if she's acquainted with some of the heroes."

     "Are you sure? What if she retaliates?"

     "There really is no where for her to go..."

     "Alright."

Ping

     She could see it all: the meeting and what fate would become of her. He slightly reminded her of Shikamaru but he was more ambitious and had been experimented on to have beyond-human intelligence. Most of all, the animal/man governing a hero school... Hated humans. What an oxymoron in itself.