Curing

They had gotten all the items she needed without question, so Sakura was prepared to go not too long after. With her surgical gloves and pink hair tied back into a pony-tail, she steeled herself in the operation. If she missed any of the cancer cells, the whole operation would be for naught.

     Putting her patient under a strong anesthesia, Sakura began to work, using a scalpel to cut away some of the flesh on his forehead. She had to limit her chakra usage as much as possible.  Moving on to chakra scalpels, she slowly, but steadily made her way through the skull, cutting only a small area so it was easier to build back up.

     Then she used it just on the brain, cutting away all the cancer cells with precise movements. At the same time she was stopping the bleeding temporarily from the cut cells.

     "Towel, " she ordered, and one of the two wiped the sweat off her forehead.

     Though it wasn't poison, the water would be able to carry away the cells she cut away. Still, she had to make sure that all of them were cut first. Scraping off the final bits of it, including the damaged cells that were attacked, she let out a long sigh.

     Moving the water to her hand with her medical chakra, she inserted it into the skull, taking up the cells and excess blood. The water was then taken back out and put back into the bucket. 

     The hardest part was now rebuilding up those cells to be healthy ones in the small crack she made. Putting her fingers near the open part of the skull, she focused her chakra in, slowly building the healthy cells back.

     "Put one of those things in the jar in my mouth."

     As soon as she felt it, she bit into it, chewing it thoroughly before swallowing. She wouldn't have to use her stored chakra for the diamond today. Finishing up with the brain, she moved onto the bone and then flesh. 

     Finally done, she slumped down, taking a breather on the floor. It was mentally exhausting, as always, especially since she was never trusted to do those types of operations in her old world... Yet she performed three.

     "I need to come back tomorrow, "Sakura muttered, "I'll probably have to keep a close eye on him for a week. The new cells might be rejected by his body."

     Looking through her scrolls, she pulled out two seals, placing one in a hidden area in the room while giving the other to Sterling. "The one I put down will allow me to track this place down. The one I handed to you is for any emergency. If you rip it, I'll know your location and come to you. Think of it as a sign of goodwill."

     He put the seal into his front pocket, carefully folding it beforehand. "Thank you, Miss Alias."

     "No problem, " she yawned, a bit drowsy from over using her chakra, "Let's continue on with our business, shall we?"

     Trying to sit up, her body failed to comply with her. Halfway up her arms gave out, and her head banged loudly on the floor. "I guess I'll have to continue like this?"

     Suddenly, air surrounded her body, lifting her up to one of the nearby seats in the room. 

     "Mmn, I knew it, " she grumbled weakly, "I actually turned into air."

     Sterling chuckled at her, squishing his cigarette into an ashtray, "Miss Alias, I don't believe that you're in your best condition right now. How about waiting until tomorrow?"

      "Don't try to cheat me, " she mumbled, body sinking into a more comfortable position, "I'll hit you, but not on the face though... It'd be a sin to."

     Silently Sakura cursed herself, angry that she forgot about her body's own fatigue in multiple hour long procedures. Iida's brother, Tensei, was easy because all she had to do was rebuild some nerve cells and muscle tissue. Taking out a tumor and rebuilding a brain was on a whole other level, just like how she put chakra coils and organs in Hitoshi. She had fainted shortly after finishing also.

     "... I need to go back, " she muttered, pushing chakra through her body to force it up. Sakura still felt like shit though, with no amount of chakra could fix that at the moment.

     Opening a window, she checked if there was a screen. Thankfully there wasn't any. 

     "I'll see you tomorrow."

     With that, she leapt out of the window. Sakura then realized how tall the hospital was and instantly stuck chakra onto her feet to cling onto the side of the building. Of course the best room would be located on the top floor. Looking around she could see a couple familiar landmarks, allowing her to make her way back to Gran Torino.

      Taking off the seal that she had put on herself, she could finally see her real appearance in the reflection of the multiple glass panes she went by. Sakura paused as she looked at her own features, the same as the Sakura Haruno in Konohagakure... But somehow different.

     It had already gotten rather dark, way past the time that she had expected to be back at. Knocking at the door, Izuku had opened it with an apparent look of relief on his face. "You're back, S-sakura-san!"

     Confusion flickering across her face, she answered, "Yes...? Why wouldn't I be?"

     Gran Torino appeared behind the young, green-haired boy. "Where have you been?

     It was obvious that he was being suspicious about her.

     Sakura walked in and closed the door, knowing that this conversation was a bit too confidential to be talking about it in a doorway. "Espionage."

     Midoriya, knowing what the word meant, curiously asked, "What do you mean by that?"

     "Are you an idiot?" she huffed, "I'm with the student that has inherited 'One for All' and is in Class 1-A. Which class was attacked? Who were they targeting? Obviously I need to keep tabs on 'The League of Villains' so they don't catch us by surprise. You're the biggest target in all of Class 1-A."

     Hearing that, Izuku's expression darkened. "... What have you found out?"

     Of course she had gotten no actual information from Sterling, but that didn't mean that she couldn't use her visions to her advantage.

     "You don't need to worry about it. Just get strong enough to beat them."