Hospital

Knowing that Recovery Girl's healing caused major fatigue, she hoped that soldier pills would help offset for some of the cost for the healing. 

      "Ruptured organs, bursting blood vessels, a small rupture in the heart, hypertension... I have a couple more, but that was the most of it. What exactly did you do to get hurt like this?"

     "Sorry, " Sakura muttered in shame, being reminded of the scoldings from Tsunade. A healer always had to value their body first or else their companions wouldn't be able to be healed... When had she forgotten such an adamant rule?

     "You may be sleeping a while for this, " she sighed, "As someone that's quirkless, you should've taken better care of yourself... But what can I say? All the other kids out there don't have enough heart like you do."

      She then kissed Sakura, and she slowly felt her energy drain from her body. Testing it out, she pushed her chakra into the flow of it, trying to see if she could compensate instead of her body's natural energies.

      Sure enough it was accepted as long as it was a 5:5:5 ratio between her own body's energy, spiritual energy, and physical energy.

      Checking herself consciously throughout the recovery process, she watched as her own injuries healed without the help of chakra. It felt so odd to not feel the malleable, green, warm chakra creating each individual cell.

     "You managed to stay awake for this kind of injury?" the school nurse mused, "You're the first."

     "I'll take that as a compliment, " she laughed out, trying to get up.

      However, her arms couldn't manage to find the strength to push up off of the hospital bed. It had taken much more out of her than he had calculated. She guessed that dealing with injuries you're not exactly looking at, especially the minuscule ones in the body, more energy is needed.

      After this Sakura would just stick to her own healing techniques. The school nurse would just be her last viable action if she was really in a pinch.

     "Why, Sakura, I never expected that I'd find you here of all places."

     "Principal Nezu, " she greeted easily, "I expected that you'd find me though."

     He took a seat beside the cot she laid upon, his paws delicately folded together. From his appearance, she could tell that he wanted something. What he wanted was just another question though.

     "I really though I'd be getting a nap in, "Sakura yawned slightly, "I'd get some of my energy back that way."

      Cutting straight to the point, he questioned, "How much sleep do you get a night, Sakura?"

      Tapping on her chin, she thought about it briefly and said what she thought to be most accurate. "At most one hour a night? I've already pulled a couple all-nighters this week so..."

     "Although you are living by yourself, I still am your guardian. You need to be getting more sleep."

     She shook her head, "No can do, Principal. It'll mess up with the schedule I've made to prepare for everything."

     The last part was said bitterly as she was once more reminded of her fateful death. Still, he was pushing her to try and break her streak of not being able to change the future.

     "It seems that I will have to resort to other methods then, " he sighed out reluctantly and in disappointment. However, his own body language suggested that he was feeling otherwise.

      "Your special I.D. will be revoked."

     His punishment interrupted her calm breathing, causing her to go into a fit of coughs. "No.. You can't be serious."

      "Just as I gave you that I.D., I can also have it taken away in an instant. It seems that you've thought of it as a given this whole time rather than a privilege."

     "Alright, alright, " she gave up, "I'll get more sleep and be more healthy. That enough is fine with you, right?"

      "If I even think that you're not following me I will tell your friend."

     Sakura paled a bit. If Nezu did that then Shinso would more than likely try to skip out on practices to watch out for her health. Skipping out would therefore leave him unprepared for the future villain attack. Without him ready, she wouldn't be able to prevent it-

     "Mmn, " she agreed seriously, eyes having a darker shadow.

     "Go ahead and rest, Sakura, " Nezu said with a commanding tone, "You deserve it."

     After the Principal left, she couldn't help but stare up at the ceiling and somehow feel comfortable lying in the hospital bed. She had been surrounded by such smells in the hospital back in Konohagakure that she even felt like it was a second home to her. Sakura hadn't realized how much she missed working back there... How much she missed her own teacher.

     Tsunade would without a doubt scold her furiously, probably upping her training as a result of her injuries. Too bad the strict Godaime Hokage wasn't there to do it at that moment.

     Mind on her days back in her old world, she drifted off to sleep. Breathing soft and slow, her face that usually had the mental mask over it looked genuinely peaceful. However, since her sleep schedule was already messed up beyond a quick repair, she woke up not too long later.

     Sakura's chakra had been replenished to the point where she could do a successful operation or two. Her strength had also returned to the point where she could walk without stumbling.

Ping

      Ingenium's body laid on the cot, a mask attached to face to help him breath in oxygen. He was in an unconscious state, unable to move at all.

     How had he gotten injured? The hero-killer Stain had decided on him as his next victim. Now because of the incident, he would never be able to work as a hero again.

     Sakura smirked to herself, knowing that she wasn't involved in that situation at all. She hadn't seen herself there, though she could've appeared later past the vision. Still, that gut feeling said otherwise.

     Well, she was just going to change that.