Hitoshi

The two sat down next to each other at one of the empty cafeteria tables. Sakura had grabbed both of their lunches and they were casually munching away. Spinning around her spoon, the pinkette grinned, "Say... If I said that I didn't have a quirk, would you believe me?"

     "No, " he bluntly stated.

     "Nope!" she replied with a smile and casually pointed the utensil in her hand at herself, "On my papers, I'm quirkless."

     His eyes narrowed and he asked, "That's only the papers though..."

     "Who knows?" she shrugged with a smile and returned to eating once more.

      Sakura knew that she could trust the boy, especially since he kept to himself most of the time. Shinso wasn't a bad child in any ounce of his bones.

     "The principal has it being kept a secret for a reason, " she added and corners of her mouth curled deviously, "However, I believe he wouldn't mind if I told someone, especially because it's me."

      "You don't have to tell me since you got clearance to be here."

     "But aren't you curious?"

      The purple haired student hesitated, knowing that she would catch him if he lied. He would be dishonest if he decided to argue. 

      "What if I told you that if one drawback was removed... I could practically obliterate the world and corrupt it more than any other being that has walked the Earth?"

     He stilled and asked, "But... There's the drawback."

      She nodded at his words sagely. "Which is exactly why I was accepted here without any exam."

      Sakura, suddenly curious, looked around to find the faces of those in Class 1-A, especially that of Izuku Midoriya. "I'll be back."

      She sauntered on over, put her hand on the green haired boy's shoulder, and leaned down to whisper into his ear, "Good luck mastering All Might's quirk One for All."

      After that, she just walked past to grab a couple napkins up at front. Joining with Hitoshi once more, she decided to say, "I wanted to congratulate him for going to U.A."

     An innocent smile appeared on her face and he glanced at the other boy who was in stone-cold shock. It definitely wasn't as she said it was. 

     To him, there was something off about Sakura, especially with the skills that she had displayed earlier in class. Hitoshi thought of it, not as a quirk, but as something that had been trained into her and honed so perfectly that it couldn't even alert a well-renown hero. However, with the way she acted, it could also be a part of her quirk. 

      Simply put, Sakura was dangerous and not someone that anyone would want to fight against. She just had that aura and stigma about her but that's why people mistake her as narcissistic. The pinkette could obviously care less about herself but coming to school a week late begged to differ for those who didn't know her.

      "We're friends, right?" he asked hesitantly. 

      "Of course!" she exclaimed and placed her hand on her heart, "I would trust you with my life!"

       There it was again. Her word choice could easily be overlooked but it was odd, even absurd to trust someone with your life when you just met them the day of. It's almost unprecedented. Except, there was that glint in her eyes that showed that she knew more than she let on.

      The bell rang and they were dismissed to go to their next classes. Sakura and Hitoshi walked side by side and he began to wonder how he had opened up to her so quickly. What about her had appealed to the side that he usual kept locked inside?

      Obviously, it was her quirk... But not to him it was.

     "We have modern literature with Cementoss next, " she informed before crumpling up her schedule and tossing it into the garbage bin.

     "Don't you need that?"

     Sakura Haruno pointed to her head. "It's all up here."

     "W-wait!" a voice called out to her, breathless.

     She didn't even turn around and instead smirked, stopping in place. "What do I owe the honor for your presence, Izuku Midoriya?"

      "H-how... How did you know?!"

      "Know what?" she teased.

     "That-!"

     He had stopped himself from slipping up and quickly composed himself. She went in a 180 to see him gulp in fear. "That... What? I don't have all day now. There are classes that are begging for my attendance."

     Izuku opened his mouth to speak but no words came out.

     Hitoshi's eyebrow went up once more and he took in her sudden personality change. Going from serious to meandering in a few seconds brought something to light. What was Sakura's true self? Her serious and blunt self or the scheming and tricky persona?

     "I'll see you after school, Izuku-san!" she declared before swiftly turning to head to her class.

     He looked back one more time to see the boy's crestfallen and horrified gaze. Shrugging, he tried to get rid of the feeling of empathy and pity. 

     They soldiered through the school day until the dismissal bell rang and all students rushed to leave. Not surprising enough, her car was out there ready for her pick-up but she had a chat scheduled.

     "Hey, I'll be a bit late. I need to talk to one of the students here, " she informed her manager through her cell phone before instantaneously hanging up. 

      After the hoard of students left and stragglers trickled out, she was met by All Might himself and the green haired boy. She was a bit surprised by the number one hero's presence, but Sakura guessed that it was bound to happen because of the boy's nature.

     "H-how did you know?" the boy asked once more, green eyes wavering.

      "Isn't that obvious?" she asked rhetorically, "You've studied a lot of heroes so take a wild guess."

      "It's your quirk, " he murmured, realizing now.

     "Bingo! If you want to learn more, ask the principal. He already knows, and I have been deemed as not a threat... Yet."

     "Yet?"

     "Whatever happens... It's up for fate to decide."