chapter five part 2

I sat down in the changing rooming, I was late to work tonight and the music was giving me a headache. I wanted nothing more than to go home and sleep the night, like always but today had been exhausting as I had been all over the place and nothing went to plan. Zach and Asher had gotten home hours ago, dinner done and now busy doing their homework or either watching a movie together before heading off to bed. I knew Zach would stay up and I didn't want that, I was going to have to force him to sleep as he had a football matching coming up soon

'Last one, you got this!' Zara tired to encourage me but failed as she lay down on the ground, not hyper at all today as she wanted nothing more to see her mates. I had scolded her multiple times today, I didn't want to see them ever again, never ever again, I wasn't going through that shit again.

I sighed as I stood up, wearing the clubs uniform that was made for the girls and god help me I was so ready to murder whoever designed this shit. It wasn't even a uniform at this point. I would just be mixing in with what girls wore at the club now, I had a choice somedays what to wear but mostly I had to stick to what others wore. Cleo shook her head, uncomfortable with the two piece of fabric that was on my body, looking at the fully body mirror and down at my body. I didn't mess with anything today, I stuck with the outfit and walked out of the room after a breather to myself.

My stomach curled with each step I took, pain shooting through my body from the stab would that was taking its time to heal, normally I would only need a max of 30 minutes before my spirits fixed me back together but it was oddly harder this time. The man must have rubbed some sort of liquid on that knife of his when he stabbed me, that's the only reasonable explanation for this. I made my way towards the bar, smiling at the bartender as he gave me a half hug over the table. "Table nine." I didn't even get a hi from him as he shouted over the loud music, placing a tray of drinks in front of me before moving away after a quick hug and a kiss on the forehead.

I held my head high as I made my way towards table nine, walking around the crowed place as this was a popular club, an expensive one that had good pay for a full time job. Cleo made a gagging, ready to rip her eyes out when she saw a half naked man, a woman on his lap while they sucked the face of each other, Zara and Anna -my witch- laughed, finding Cleo's expression funny. Seeing half naked people was part of my fuckinh job, some had confidence to be fully naked but that was only supernaturals, they had no shame in showing themselves off in front of many people, they found pride in that.

That was part of us, we were scared to be naked but some of us preferred to stay covered.

I started walking back to the bar, the walk wasn't long as people had parted away as Skylar was doing her thing again and I scolded her. "Hey doll." We had a rule in this club, we couldn't and wouldn't say each others names when people where around, it was for our safety but I knew Ben, he is my best friend that knew everything about me. I hummed as an answer, I looked up at him, his face was twisted in a nervous stare and I groaned.

This couldn't be good.

"Your requested in the VIP floor today." He mumbled, getting cut off by the music but I glared at him as I heard clear as day what he had said. I had always declined VIP areas for a reason, good pay but people thought that it was okay to groom themselves on waitress that they paid ti sever them, fucking disgusting

"Who is it this time?"

"Two new twin bosses, they recently paid for this club so I'm begging you Raven, please don't get yourself fired." I rolled my eyes at the dramatic male, I had been working at this club before him, no complains and I was good at my job if I say so myself. When did this even happen? When did we get a new boss, it was a quick shift and I wondered but was wrong with the other man that owned this place