chapter nineteen

I groaned under my breath as I lay there on the ground with my core engaged, eyes closed as i fisted my hand on how stiff my muscles left after not working out like i used to before when I had been part of a mafia. Shaking my head I did one more push up before my arms gave out from underneath me, my body fell flat down to the wram green grass as I lay my head in my folded arms, blocking out the light as I closed my eyes, exhaustion washing over me and telling my body to sleep but I couldn't . To be honest I lost count of how many push-ups I had done but I had done at least three laps around the massive track the Stone family had, pull ups, all sort of warm ups, sit ups and now this was the last workout and I felt drained as fuck so I do deserve a little rest.

My muscles were lit up on fire as I frowned feeling my legs go numb for a quick second or two. Oh my god, I felt so unfit yet I had a good hourglass shape, I had curves in all the right places and I hear I had a love and hate relation with my body.

Breads of sweat formed on my forehead as I kept my heavy breathing under control. This was a tough workout session for me and I didn't give it my 101 percent and I didn't like that. I felt so weakened compare to the Stone siblings and I didn't like that. They all were fuckinh body builders and I was just a weak cunt right now.

I sighed flipping myself as I lay between Jacob and Alex, arms under my head as my eyes stared tiredly at the bright baby blue sky, small clouds could be seen here and there in ehe sky, it was a pretty sunny day today. I hope after this I would be able to go back home and take my siblings out for a run or something, just us three for a bonding day, that is if they want to of course!

Little black birds chirped as they flew by in rows of three or more, flapping their wings as they flew gracefully over the towering trees and over me. I wish I was a bird, could I be finally free from the pain that my life caused me? Would I have no worries? I shook my head again to stop thinking like that so early in the morning.

There was a soft breeze going around here as I pushed some of my hair away from my face as I took my gaze away from the sky and looked over at the forest that the Stone family owned. The trees swagged softly, the branches moving slightly as levees fell down to the ground.

I smiled with another shake of my head as I yawned, rubbing my tired eyes as I spared Alex a gaze to see him focused on doing his set of workouts beside me. I felt so tired as I blinked my eyes, fighting the sleep off them as I moved my head to stare at Jacob but I was surprised to see him already looking down at me with soft eyes.

I raised my eyes at him but he chuckled lowly, showing me a small smile before he continued to do his set of workouts, focusing on them and instead of me. I smiled back but I was confused onto what that was all about.

It wasn't much of a surprise as I hadn't slept much last night, i was working late at the ice-cream shop and had to fix up a few hiccups around the place after that I rushed to make it on time to start my job at the club. I didn't get off work until five in the morning and at that time I felt drained as fuck, I had to walk all the way back home since Ben nor Bella was at work tonight and I couldn't call a cab or anything as I had left my phone back home. This was all taking a troll on me but when I got home I didn't go to sleep, instead I went straight to the kitchen and cooked some breakfast for my siblings before finally going to bed.

This was tiring me out but I had to do what I had to do if I wanted to make a living for my brothers. I needed money to pay for the swimming this week or else Zach and Ash wouldn't be able to compete in this weeks competition and I didn't want that to happen.  They loved their sports and I would do anything to support them in any sort of way.

I breathed out, pealing my heavy eyes open when I felt a shadow loomed over me which caused a shiver to roll down my body and the hairs on the back of my neck to stand up in awareness. Standing in front of me was one of my mate, Hayden.