chapter seventeen

It was four in the early morning, the sun nearly raising as it hit five o clock on the wall of the bedroom that I stayed in. I held my injured arm in my lap, cleaning the wounds while I basked in the crispy morning air in the balcony, it was a beautiful view that I had of the forest and the garden and I felt at peace as I watched the guards move over here and there, protecting the people that paid them. I bandaged my arm, making sure to put pressure on my knuckles, I had broken one or two of them last night when my spirits had wanted to do something reckless. 'That was a stupid idea.' Mumbled Zara, regretting everything that had went down last night but I brushed her off as she had been giving me an even bigger migraine.

I was a celebrity at the moment.

'I'm so fucking sorry for putting you in danger again!' Skylar screamed even though she wasn't at fault, she sounded guilt for what she had done and I forgave her the moment we escaped the grounds. I sighed as I closed my eyes, relaxing under the sky that was a light colour now with the rapidly raising sun.

Flashback

The dark haired female jumped from a high window, climbing down someone else balcony as she tip toed her way to the edge once again as she narrowed her eyes at the distance she had yet to run down. She narrowed her eyes, looking around for cameras and guards in the area she waited patiently for a clear spot to take off. She dropped down to the grass, a not to soft landing but that was the least of her concerns as she quickly hoped back on her feet. She admitted the place was to huge to run out off without being noticed but she still tried, she sighed as she blocked her scent from any approaching female and male, blocking her links in the progress.

She stuck to the plan she had in her head, she quietly but quick on her feet she moved around the house, going unnoticed by many and she wondered how they could keep this place safe if she didn't see her. She quickly yet so quitely climbed the wall before jumping of and once again landing on the concrete floor, scratching her arm roughly with the pavement but she didn't even feel the pain due to her inhumanly strength and her high pain tolerance.

She ran with a smile on her face, running into the woods as she let her lion, Amber take over. Her black female lion sprinted for her, running faster than any other lion as she roamed through the forest as if she owned it. Her piercings white eyes looked around, taking a second to adjust to their new surroundings as she held back a hoar in excitement. The lioness took a few seconds to stretch her stiff muscles, she hasn't shifted in for a while, it was weird for her to be out again the the forest.

It felt nice to feel the cold night air hit against her body for the second time in the same forest where she got her first kill before.

What seemed like seconds had turned into an hour the lioness took of, searching for its first prey for the night. She knew exactly where to go, and who to hunt for as her female had already told her, address already in mind all she had to do now was run and be carful of her surroundings. The pounding sounds of her paws, hitting against the mucky ground, lightly echoed throughout the woods. Her eyes and ears better them before, body stronger than any other female lioness

'Mr. Ellen?' Rachel was unsure of the plan due to her falling asleep half away through Raven explaining. Amber nodded her head, blocking the confused fox out of her mind and leaving her human to deal with her. Raven sighed as she briefly went over the plan, Rachel nodded to ever word that Raven had said, she didn't understand anything but she knew she wasn't needed at the moment so she didn't need to listen. 'Remember the plan Amber.' Cleo laughed at Rachel, the fox rolled her eyes as she went to the back of Ambers mind.