Chapter eleven part 2

Flashback

There was red roses, white rose, lilac, hydrangeas, tulips, and so much gorgeous flowers in the open space that were planted in front of a large white house that was filled with people while on the other side the house there was a little girl. A young girl, running around as a smile graced her small face as she chased after colour little creatures that flew around her and towards the flowers. She felt happy as a butterfly landed down on her nose, flapping its wings before flying off her and leaving the girl to giggle with joy. No clouds in the sky again today as the sun shinned down its light on the girl, birds flying over her head and some landing down on the grass beside her.

She stopped running as she nearly crashed into the rose bushes, there was a blue butterfly that had landed down on the petal of the rose and once again the girl's attention was back on it.

She wore a black top with a grey jumper that so happened to have a cute little flower on it with grey joggers. She liked loose clothes as she felt more comfortable and stylish in them compared to tight fitted clothes, she liked the look on other people but she didn't like it on herself. He hair was let down on her shoulder, she had long luscious black hair with tan skin that looked beautiful under the sun. Her brown eyes filled with joy and light as her sunglasses rested on top of her as she wore plain white shoes to finish her look. She was matching outfits with one of her brothers, she was the only girl in the Stone family, she was loved by many and many targeted her as she was the weakness of the family.

They treasured this jewel, she was one of the kind and they loved her.

Barks could be heard in the distance and she leaped in joy as she looked at her 1 year old Labrador, the dog was running full speed towards the girl, chased by a cane corse that had icy blue eyes, one black and one blue, heterochromia. They both were her dogs, she loved them equally, no favourites what so ever. The dogs tackled the girl down to the ground and licked her face and she laughed as she tired to push them off, they were trained, especially the cane corse but over the years she's been gifted this boy it's done nothing to harm her but has always protected her.

"Stop it guys!" She rolled onto her side as she glared at the two boys that looked at her with playfulness in their eyes, one was jumping around while the other one stood they to make sure that she got up without injuring herself. But what she didn't realise was that her older brothers stood somewhere in the distance, looking at the dogs and their sister, they couldn't help but pull out their cameras and capture this sweet moment.

The day she was born was the day they devoted their life to protect her, they interlocked their hearts with her as siblings, they swore to protect the girl but life was a funny story for the Stone's, filled with ups and downs, more downs then ups. Her brothers were overprotective, they wouldn't let anyone come near her, always there for her but that night was the worst of them all and they failed to do their duty as her brother but failed as for Zach and Ash to.

"Hey Munchkin." The man couldn't hold back anymore and wanted nothing more than to hug the girl and tell her how much he had missed her. She was still unaware of their presences behind her but her dogs weren't, they knew but as they meant no threat they didn't make her aware of it. The man sat down on the grass, his brown eyes glistening under the sun with love as he couldn't get his eyes of her. She was adorable, her curled hair covered her hair and if that wasn't the cutest thing ever they didn't know what was.

"You guys are back!" She screamed, her body came crashing into the older man that was sitting on the floor and the impact of her body pushed both of them back onto the group. The man laughed as he picked her up and everyone joined into the hug, the man that had called her by her nickname, gave her forehead a kiss as she rested her head on his shoulder, finally feeling at home with her brothers here.