chapter twenty three

My hand was over my mouth the second I stepped out of the room, my eyes back and forth as I stared at the scene in front of me, I felt my heart tearing apart in my chest. My insides, melting in pain the longer my eyes stayed on the two people that were clinging onto each other like their life depended on it. I could feel my spirits feel unease, rage burning through most of the as they looked at what I was showing them. Growls after growls, curse after curse littered my head as my heart and mind was filled tears. Her eyes opened as she looked over the man's shoulder, her lips curling into a smirk, proud of what she was doing and smiling as if she had won something as she watched my face fall.

'Motherfucker!' Cleo screamed, her loud voice had made me finch at her sudden actions but I didn't say anything as I stared back at her. My heart breaking in my chest while I held back the tears that wanted to fall. 'Let me out, I wanna kill him!' She was fuming with angry just by looking in front of her. She felt betrayed and I understand her emotions, but I was okay. I knew what was coming but that didn't mean that I wanted it to actually happen, it made sense to me.

'Cleo calm down, it doesn't matter.' I shrugged her off, telling her to calm about her actions before she does something that she'll regret later on. 'I knew, I was unlovable Cleo, no one can love someone like me. It's too complicated.' I muttered to myself, she didn't need to hear more of this conversation. 'I'm sorry you guys have to be stuck with me.' I shameful voiced, they shouldn't have to face the trauma that I made them go through because of me.

''Shush, don't say that.' Rachel spoke in a gentle voice, she was way to calm for this and it worried me as she had liked the a lot. 'The only one that should feel shameful is that idiot.' She growled, her eyes glowed a deep orange as her sharp teeth snarled at the woman and man and I laughed, she wasn't calm anymore. She was hurt, my fox was in pain with what she was seeing.

'Thanks Rae, I know I shouldn't have got your guys hopes up for something so pointless.' I sighed feeling shamed that I got their hopes up for nothing. I was butting back my tears as I had managed to get myself lost with them. I had stared to losses my guard around them and I come to regret it now. I pushed myself back into the room, not wanting to stay any longer than necessary.

'Raven Stone, women.' Skylar joked, trying to push past the pain we all were feeling right now as she leaped to the front of my mind. 'You're one of the strongest women I know, from all the women I had before you're amazing, don't give up now. I'm sure it was just a misunderstanding but don't ever say sorry for us being your spirits again.' She tried to show her normal wolfy grin but she whinched in pain as I felt another bang in my heart.

'Thanks Sky but I'm not sure if that was a misunderstanding.'  My hands gripped the bed, everything was spinning around me and I felt dizzy. My head hurt, my heart ached in pain but I didn't say anything as I waited for the pain to go away. My eyes stared out the door again to see Hayden, I was wrong for thinking he was mine.

'Raven?' I heard faint screams in the back of my mind as my spirits stared shocked at me, my head started to spin in pain, all the colours blending in with each other and I became unaware of my surroundings. My head hit of the floor and everything went dark.

Hayden's P.O.V

I was disgusted by the touch of another female that wasn't mine, Bitchany, Brittany whatever her name was, had her hands on my lower stomach, her eyes innocently staring up, trying to grab my attention and I felt sick to my stomach. She unexpectedly jumped up on me, wrapping her arms around my neck and wrapping her legs around my waist, grabbing the back of my hair she forced my lips with her. My wolf screamed in annoyance, throwing up as he felt his skin burn alive. He was beyond disgusted with me and this woman's behaviour, I pushed the she wolf off my body and she had smirk on her face as her eyes stared up at me flirty