Sixty one.

Ravens PoV

"Ash!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, startling my baby boy that had was deep into his sleep and even though he was a light sleeper he didn't wake up from my yelling. All she sleep I had inside of me drained from my body completely as I started at the 11 year old boy, he couldn't be here, it wasn't safe and I couldn't protect him if anyone came down. I needed home out safe, I needed him back with Zach, he can't be here. "Asher it's not safe here baby, please." It was hard to breathe as I looked at the dark haired boy with tears threatening to fall from my eyes, he looked pale, skinny and unkept, and the boy I felt behind.

His dark blue eyes studied me, looking me from head to toe as he placed his hands on the bars of my cage, I was locked in like an animal and I didn't need him to see that. His hands were burning, he was hurting himself but he didn't stop as he looked at me and my body. "Ash your hands are bleeding, let go of the bars I'm begging you!" He didn't flinch from the pain instead he took in a deep breathe, his face was scrunched up in pain and I couldn't tell if it was from the bars or for how he saw me right now. "Please you're hurting yourself." My head kept dropping as I looked at the boy, this could be our last moments together, no I had to get him out.

"I came late."

"Go back upstairs, he's still asleep, you have time Ash, come on run!"

"I can't leave you."

"Forget about me Ash-."

"No, no you don't forgot family Raven." His hands clenched down to his side as his witch took over, his ombré eyes looked up at me with pain and helpless as he melted the bars away, I watched as they disappeared and he stepped closer to me. "You don't forget someone that raised you, loved you when the world was giving up on you." I looked down at the boy, he wasn't the Asher I remembered to br a couple of months ago, he seemed different as he stared up at me with distance eyes but warmth, and hope. "You gave me life, you raised me like a mother would to her child." My heart clenched in my chest as he opened his eyes, my wounds stopped aching so much in pain but the bleeding didn't stop. "You protected me and I couldn't."

"Ash."

"Good sob story, Ashton Stone."

"No, please don't touch him, please." It was like whatever trance Asher had but on me had faded as my eyes scanned around our area, he was close, near so close that I could feel his presence right behind me. I screamed, trashing against my chains that held me bound to the ceiling above me as I watched him come in, he was covered in blood from head to toe and I hoped that Levi wouldn't wake up. "Please Santiago!" I watched as he walked slowly into the place me and Asher were in, his eyes were locked down at my boy, my brother, my life, my everything. I was begging, tears were running down my face as I kicked and yelled for someone to come and take Asher from here, I hoped this was a nightmare, this had to be a dream, he'll take my baby from me. "Ash run!" He stood behind my leg, pulling me down and cutting through my skin but I couldn't care less of that right now as my brother's safety was my first priority.

"I'll give you as many heirs as you want, please let him go." He pulled Asher away from me, both looked at me with different looks in their eyes, Asher with a look of sadness and a loss of hope as he waited for his final moments but I wouldn't let it happen, he wouldn't be hurt if I'm still breathing. "I wouldn't ever complain, I'll do whatever you want!" I was putting myself on the table for him and he enjoyed every little moment of that that, he enjoyed how I begged for him, it got him hard to see how powerless I was against him. Asher was stupid for coming here, he should've forgotten about me and started fresh, he should hate me, why doesn't he!