Chapter thirty eight

'I'm surprised you girls haven't murdered them yet.' The voice that came through was very hoarse and deep, I could barely understand what was being said as I blushed. It sounded like this person had never spoken before, like it hadn't talked in for a very long period of time now. I suppressed a shiver for running up my body by bitting my lip and closing my eyes as I pulled the covers over me. The voice screamed danger and had this very powerful aura surrounded around it, but it also gave some sort of comfort for me that I wouldn't comprehend.

'Well nice too meet you too, my little mate.' The voice spoke again creating a giddy feeling in the pit of my stomach along with Anna and the rest. It sounded familiar compared to other and it hit close to home as I tired to figure out where I had heard it before. I stared at the ceiling in confusion at what he had said.

'Again? What does he mean by that?' I'm lost in my thoughts, it didn't feel like the first time I have heard him before but I don't know, maybe I misunderstood him for someone else I knew from the past. I ignored what I felt as I rethought what he had said, maybe he just got mixed up with his words, right and misunderstood me for someone else as well. I shook me head as I looked out the window, my mind tried to think of the past was careful and aware that my mates could also hear what I was thinking.

'No baby he didn't get mixed up with his words.'  Confirmed another new voice, amused as I was now left confused at what I was hearing. This voice also reeked dominat and power, it made me feel weak in the knees as I pushed my face into my pillow.

This voice seemed very commanding, it felt like this one liked being in control of things and was confident in its self, last one wasn't a shocker. They were my mates spirits, of course they had to be cocky or I would be concerned.

'Thank you mi hermoso.' -my beautiful- The second voice smiled as my brows knitted together, thank you for what?

Okay now what the fuck does 'mi hermoso' mean? I sighed gazing out the clean floor length window, watching as the trees leafs blew in the gentle breeze outside. It wasn't that cold outside but wasn't warm either

'Oh how rude of us, my name is Daxon, Hayden's witch.' The owner to the second voice told, making Anna stare at me wide eyed with her mouth felt slight ajar. Her mind was swirling with thoughts as she tried to take in Daxon's words 'it's nice to finally to see you again too, my Anna.' Daxon spoke taking Anna by surprise before a scowl was paced back in her face

'Feisty as ever I see.' Grumbled the first voice, who I had yet to know the name of 'curious lil mate?' I gave a roll of my eyes as I could tell that the first person had a smirk on his  'Names Dimtri.' Dimtri's voice darkened at the end which almost made me whimper but I just rolled my eyes again

Jayden let out a growl which if I'm being completely and openly honest nearly made Rachel and Skylar wanted to submit to him. I tugged my lower lip into my mouth as he let that sexy growl passed his lips again- oh wait shit they can read my thoughts, fuck!

I groaned feeling my face heat up in embarrassment as I shoved my face into the deeps of my arms  it into my arms 'cute as always.' Mumbled Daxon dazedly

It sounded as if he had recalled an old sad memory.

'What have I said about rolling your eyes?' Jayden gruffed out with a rise of his eyebrow. Making me roll my eyes, don't remember... and don't care?

'1. No cursing which you have disobeyed multiple times by now, 2. No disobeying' I let small laugh pass my tightly pressed lips along with Cleo before we both went extremely quiet feeling Hayden's stern gaze piercing  through at us '3. No more rolling your eyes 4. Don't zone off when we're taking to you.' I don't think I have disobeyed the last rule, have I?