chapter twenty

My hand fell from the door handle as I started wide eyed at what had happened in the house while me and Hayden stayed outside for a couple of minutes, needing some time away from the kids even though that was my job but Hayden wouldn't let me get back inside. I was frozen at the door as I watched Jacob, Derek and Alex discussing what seemed to be an important conversation in the kitchen isle, paperwork here and there but hidden from the others and that only meant that their office was occupied at the moment. Derek was losing his patience the longer he stared down at his laptop, a glass of whiskey again in his hand and that's when I figured that it was time for me to get that addiction away from him.

Andrew and Zach, two mad men that raced into the lively room, chasing after two little kids that raced around the kitchen isle, Andrew screaming at Ash while Zach was threatening Tyler, what the fuck had happened between them, I was curious but didn't put in yet.

My eyes landed into the living room where things were much better, music was blasting through the TV, Andrew's scream of frustration louder than the music it self. Kyle and Ruby, one adult that didn't know how to take care of someone, one kid put together in a room was bound to cause a traumatic event for one of them to happen. Ruby was seen pulling at his hair while Kyle was trying to push her off, literally grabbing her little arms and trying to prey him off her. James and Cillian entered the room but left as soon as they saw the destruction.

A firm hand pressed against my lower back, slightly pushing me further into the room, the similar feeling of sparks flew across my skin as I looked up at Hayden. He didn't seem all too surprised with what was happening in the house, it was like a causal thing to see this between the Stone siblings. "We were out for no longer than 10 minutes, how did they  manage this?" He chuckled, shrugging his shoulders, kissing me on the lips before mumbling that he would see me tonight and I blushed.

"Take care, sweetheart." He was out of the room, leaving me behind with a house that was left destroyed and whatever bad word there was to it. At the sound of my voice, Ash and Tyler stopped their frantic running around Jacob and Derek, Alex leaned back into the chair as he watched the two boys run towards me. I missed Hayden right now, Ash was hiding behind my leg as he peaked his head around my waist to look at the other two men. Tyler on the other hand leaped into my arms and I panicked as I held onto him.

His arms wrapped around my neck, preventing him from falling off me

"You where actually out there for nearly an hour." Kyle stated in a matter-of-factly tone, still struggling to get Ruby off him

"And how did you's manage to make a mess like this in less than an hour." I pointed to the food that was on the floor with water mixed to it? Flour was poured onto the kitchen Isles along with other stuff "besides who did this?" I questioned, Alex incessantly pointed towards Tyler who hopped of me and ran away

"You trader!" I heard him yell before his little frame disappeared from the room

"Well okay then, and why were you two chasing after them?"I questioned while folding my arms, waiting for an answer. Just then did I notice red liquid was poured onto Andrew's head "What happened to you?"

"Well Tyler decided it was a good idea to prank me and Asher thought it was a good idea to join him." I looked back at Ash to see he was gone

'Witch' Anna mumbled. I caught what she was talking about, he got out of this mess by the help of his witch

'Ash, get your ass back here!' I yelled through the link, after not getting a respond back from, I looked in head of me to see Andrew and Zach were also gone. I'm just guessing it was with the help of Zach's witch, this time...