charles leclerc

warnings: more tiktok trends turned into imagines because i am literally addicted it's insane,, couples tiktok makes me want to die in a hole 🥰🥰
y/n/n - your nickname

word count: 460

*・゜゚・*:....:*'(*゚▽゚*)'*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

with nothing to do during the off season, Charles was either absorbed in his simulator or doing absolutely nothing with his time off. y/n also began getting absorbed in an app that might have just been for younger people but either way she devoted her time on it, gaining hundreds of thousands of followers along the way, with the help of quarantine of course.

her followers insisted on y/n partaking in a new trend. this trend consisted of her annoying her boyfriend whilst he plays video games. with thousands of comments encouraging her to do the trend she had to please her fans.

with that she set up her phone secretly so Charles couldn't see, not that it mattered as he was always hyper focused on his PC whenever he was playing games.

tapping his shoulder to let him know that she was there, once he had acknowledged her presence he quickly got back to playing his game. "so what do you want for dinner? I'm craving italian right now but I don't know if you want it too. are you hungry yet, because I am sooo hungry right now." charles nodded and hummed, pretending to pay attention to her.

"oh and i forgot, we have leftovers from last night. but do you really want leftovers because if you don't then I'll just eat it by myself and you can order something else." and with that charles pushed his headphones to rest around his neck as his fingers stopped pressing on his keyboard.
"we can talk about this later okay? I'll play for another half hour and we'll talk later. now go away." he laughed, knowing that y/n was intentionally being annoying. they laughed together for a bit but y/n decided to stop nagging him.

she picked up the phone and started editing the short video. y/n decided to do an outro so her fans could comment some more couple trend to post. "how does he tell me that I'm annoying but respectfully. anyways let me know what else you want me to do these are really fun. love you" and with that the tiktok was posted.

the views and likes went up as thousands of people commented some suggestions. a comment that stood out to her was the one from her lover: "where was the consent in posting this y/n/n" she giggled slightly but was happy that the majority of the people that knew them liked seeing them together as much as y/n liked being with Charles.