carlos sainz

warnings: basically you and Carlos have a family together with two kids,, btw I'm sorry for not uploading this on christmas day it would've been a lot more fitting and suitable and I SEARCHED UP EVERYTHING TO DO WITH SPAIN SO IDK IM SORRY IF THIS IS HIGHLY INACCURATE

word count: 555

  *・゜゚・*:....:*'(*゚▽゚*)'*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

"mamá, papá, wake up its christmas." the kids shouted as they ran into y/n's and carlos's shared bedroom before jumping onto their bed to wake their parents up.

with a sleepy groan, carlos woke up before taking a minute to get used to the bright light of the early morning. he pretended to be asleep again as his kids peered at his face, trying to figure out if their dad was awake or not. carlos startled the both of them as he tackled them into the bed.

the kids screamed and laughed as carlos tickled them. the heckling noise woke y/n up, as she too groaned sleepily. carlos noticed that his wife was awake, therefore he told the kids to go back to the living room and wait for the two of them to come down.

"good morning hermosa." carlos whispered, giving y/n a kiss to her temple. she hummed before turning towards her husband, wrapping her arms around his neck before pulling him back into their bed. "no princesa the kids are waiting downstairs." groaning in disappointment, y/n got up anyways.

as they walked down the stairs, the kids eyes followed their parents as they fidgeted with their fingers. y/n could tell that they were impatiently waiting to open their presents.

"alright kiddos which present first?" y/n started and in the blink of an eye they immediately grabbed a present. she raised an eyebrow at how impatient her kids were but shook her head at their childishness, not that she expected any less since they were children.
"what did you get sofia?" she asked and with gleaming eyes her daughter showed her the box that contained a new doll.

"and what'd you get mateo?" Carlos asked his eldest child. mateo waved a new toy car.

"it looks just like your car papá." and with that the kids forgot about the rest of their christmas presents and instead started playing with the present that they had opened first.

"i got something for you mi amor." y/n gestured for him to follow her upstairs. she instructed him to keep his eyes shut and guided him to sit at the edge of their bed as she got the present from their bathroom.

her small hands carried a rectangular box and she told him to stick both of his hands out so she could place the box into them. he stares at the box for a while before looking up at her eyes to ask for permission to open the box, "well open it love." she encouraged.

with that he delicately undid the bow that wrapped around the box before gently opening the box itself. his eyes widened as he gasped. "really?" once he got the affirmation, his eyes glossed up as he enveloped his wife into his arms.

"you're gonna be a father of three now bubba." y/n smiled also tearing up at carlos's happiness.

this was one of their best Christmas' as a family.