max verstappen

warnings: hinted sexual activity and swears,, events occur pre covid

word count: 887

  *・゜゚・*:....:*'(*゚▽゚*)'*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

another stressful week of work rolled by, and now it was friday. as much as her introverted self wanted to stay at home and eat, she had promised her coworkers that she'd go out clubbing with them. besides, it was the perfect opportunity for y/n to bond with them.

carrying herself up to the bedroom, she scurried her closet to look for an outfit suitable for the club. her coworkers had suggested they'd go to the fanciest of clubs in Monaco where all the rich people gathered to have a drink.

not being a person to go out often, y/n struggled to find an appropriate outfit, but her eyes caught a glimpse of the pink silk dress she never got the chance to wear.

checking her appearance one last time, she took her purse and made her way to the front of her apartment where she waited to get picked up

the girls pooled into the car as they sang some carpool karaoke. y/n might've wanted to stay home and relax but this wasn't worse.

arriving at the club, suddenly she felt uneasy. it had been a while since she had gone to the club, and she felt uneasy thinking about the drunk men that might decide to hit on them. but she pushed those thoughts aside, wanting to enjoy some quality time with her coworkers.

entering with her girls, she looked around gazing at the flashing lights illuminating the club. music flooded her eyes as sweaty bodies began to provide humidity to the air.

it would've been slightly uncomfortable had y/n not been captivated by a man. his features strong as his gaze met hers. he gave her a look that made her knees falter before he looked back at her face with a sweet smile, even his pearly whites were gleaming in the dark. she smiled back gently, suddenly feeling shy under his intimidating gaze.

she headed to the bar, hoping that the stress of work would go away some time soon. the girls were on the dance floor grinding onto some men they'd just met. it wasn't y/n's cup of tea.

a shadow appeared over her shoulder and a warm presence stood behind her, she turned only to meet the same eyes she saw earlier. at such close proximities, she saw his blue eyes that had her disoriented. "hey." he started.
once she had realized what she said she struggled to
answer back, "hi." she sent him another smile.
"i couldn't help but notice you were sitting alone, I'm max by the way." he offered a hand in which y/n shook.
"yeah dancing isn't really my thing. I'm y/n nice to meet you."
"you're beautiful y/n." he blurted out after some silence between them. y/n giggled at his straightforwardness, a peachy blush appeared on her cheeks.
"you aren't too bad yourself maxie." oh shit, he didn't expect himself to say that aloud but y/n was truly beautiful. his heart fluttered at the little nickname.
"I'd love to buy you a drink y/n." after waiting for consent, he bought her her drink as they talked to each other, relishing in each other's company.

hours of talking felt like minutes because soon it was 4am. y/n's coworkers had left with the men they'd met doing good knows what but she wanted to stay with max, enjoying the company and safety he provided. once max had realized the time, he offered to send y/n back to her apartment.

during the drive there, they blasted music and yelled at the top of their lungs. she stuck her arm out of the window in pure bliss as he stared at her ethereal form. he'd never felt such a connection with anyone before, especially someone he had never met.

stopping in front of her apartment, max finally made a move. he had caught her eye as he turned the volume of the radio down, his eyes flickered down to her plump lips before cupping one of her cheeks, "can i kiss you?" he asked politely, his hand was gently placed on her cheek like she was made of porcelain. y/n initiated the kiss, they both leaned in to capture each other's lips.

the kiss had turned more passionate and desperate the longer they stayed there. his hands explored her body as she pulled his hair and placed her hands on his chest. "do you want to head back to my place?" she suggested, not quite wanting to lose the feeling of his body on hers.

getting out of his car, he opened the door for her before reaching for her hand. they ran along the corridors until they reached the door of y/n's apartment. he placed his hands on her waist as he kissed her neck. she quickly unlocked the door before max pushed her into the living room.

his body was pressed right against hers as he trapped her between his arms on the door. they resumed the kiss in the car with even more intensity as they took their times exploring each other. bit by bit clothes started to come off. they were in for a long night.