alex albon

warnings: i didn't feel like writing this long so it's a short concept

word count: 328

  *・゜゚・*:....:*'(*゚▽゚*)'*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

y/n, being too engrossed in making dinner, hadn't heard the sound of Alex's footsteps coming down the stairs from his game room. he realized that she hadn't yet to notice his presence behind her so he did his best to quieten his heavy footsteps. finally making up his mind to scare the living shit out of her, he fastened his pace and wrapped his arms around her waist in one sudden movement. y/n, who obviously not expecting anyone to be in the same room as her at that moment, screamed sharply, turning to the culprit of the jump scare with a knife pointed at them for safety reasons.

realizing that it was only alex she dropped the knife down, but not without saying, "do that again and i will not hesitate to stab you."

"okay okay i won't do it again. just chill y/n." alex said with a giggle, only for y/n to glare at him once again. his small smile dropped and he gave a curt nod as an acknowledgment to her minimal threat.

all moments of seriousness eased out as the pair started giggling uncontrollably. his arms automatically wrapped themselves around her waist to draw her even closer to him; y/n's arms rested on each side of his body. eyes intently staring at each other. the both of them wearing grins of love, slowly leaning in to give each other a long kiss. his hands traced small circles on her hips when they pulled away.

"I'm gonna marry you one day." alex proclaimed.

"who gave you the idea the feeling is mutual doofus." y/n grinned back teasingly, "I'm kidding, i look good in white anyways." he pushed her shoulders teasingly only to releasing a set of laughs. let's just say the both of them weren't opposed to the idea of their wedding.