lando norris

warnings: you're a popular tiktoker and you want to partake in an explicit challenge;) btw lando get well soon i love you

word count: 373

  *・゜゚・*:....:*'(*゚▽゚*)'*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

y/n got out of the shower and quickly dried herself before wrapping her body in a towel. she rushed to get her phone to record the introduction to her tiktok. "hello everyone, so there's been this trend going around where you walk into the room your partner is in naked and drop the towel to get their reaction. I've decided that i want to participate in this challenge so here goes nothing."

she stopped recording and quickly checked twitch to see if lando was streaming anything since she knew that would be the place that he'd be at. once she got confirmation that he wasn't streaming, she made the move to lando's gaming room.

wanting to have an element of surprise, y/n decided not to knock on the door. she opened the door quietly before getting into the room, making sure to close the door as gently as possible.

once she hit record, she tried getting his attention as his eyes were diverted to his pc. lando was driving on his simulator so she knew how focused he'd be. "lando." she called out and to no avail, he didn't look at her at all. "lando." y/n said slightly louder, he only hummed in response. leading to only one option she decided to start overreacting.

he groaned in annoyance before turning to y/n, "what do you- boobs!" his annoyed facade changed in an instant. he now was chasing her around the house, trying to get a hold of her and her boobs.
"stop." y/n screamed as she started feeling out of breath from all the running around.

her pace slowed down tremendously and in no time lando caught up with her. he grabbed y/n by her waist before throwing her over his shoulder. lando threw her body onto the mattress of their shared bed before tickling her to tears.

later on in the evening y/n was looking for her phone, completely oblivious to the fact that she had used it to record the tiktok that had long been forgotten about.