daniel ricciardo

warnings: there's a power cut at my house so this is immensely inspired by that. Danny ric is probably the person I'd be most comfortable sitting in a dark room w. like little to no plot at all

word count: 320

  *・゜゚・*:....:*'(*゚▽゚*)'*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

daniel watched as she paced back and forth in the living room. 'y/n seriously everything's fine,' he tried to comfort her as best as he could but his efforts went unnoticed. she stopped momentarily to glare at him as he averted his eyes away from her intimidating ones.

a brief idea popped into his head mindlessly, 'do you want cuddles?' he asked, flashing his signature smile. sarcastically, she gave him a small smile, 'no.' he grumbled, 'you're far too stubborn,'.
'and somehow you still manage to love me for it.' she retorted.

finally having enough of her ironic antiques, he stood up to grab her before sitting back down again; making sure to hold her to his chest a little tighter in a comforting manner. adjusting in his lap, she straddled his hips and wrapped her arms around his neck, nuzzling her face where his neck met his collarbone. his soothing hands ran up and down her back as he left gentle kisses on her head. lightly touching her cheek, he pulled her up so she was face to face with his face. slowly but surely his lips enveloped hers into a chaste kiss, humming ever so softly against his lips, her lips tugged up into a small smile.

pulling away for air, she nuzzled their noses together as they relished in each other's comforting embrace. 'i love you,' he declared. looking into his honey dipped eyes she said, 'i love you too,'.

for the rest of the power cut, she sat on his lap watching reruns on the office. had it not been for daniel, she would have probably burnt the house down by now.