lando norris

warnings: based on the box box box mclaren video w carlos and lando but instead you are carlos,, really is just platonic friendship

word count: 823

  *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"good morning, afternoon or evening ladies and gentlemen." they said in unison. they started with a quick one minute introduction arguing over what the challenge was actually called before Charlotte told them they needed to move on. (Charlotte is a literal mom to lando and carlos how does she deal with them all the time)

"I'm so scared." lando declared, laughing through his nerves. not knowing what else to say she just laughed along with him. although she had felt bad, she still made him go first, much to his whining and complaining. letting out on of his signature laughs, he tried to prolong not having to put his hand into the box.

moving off the couch and in front of the box, y/n stared at the baby yoda resting inside it before gesture for lando to put his hands inside of the box. "nooooo. I don't wanna." lando screeched, earning a laugh from everyone around us.

after a moment of silence, lando proceeded to put his hands inside the box but before he could touch the stuffed toy, she screamed. He pulled back immediately in fear, before tumbling onto the couch laughing, tears started to form in everyone's eyes as they watched the hilarious seen unfold.

to reassure himself, lando lifted the box up to feel how heavy the object was but let out an 'oh' in realization of the lightness of the object. his hands rested at the top of the inside of the box, bringing a hand to slap the object. he repeated the action before quickly retreating out of the box out of fright. y/n was rolling on the ground and his fearful behavior. "what is it?" lando asked.

"just touch it lando." she urged him on. once he finally found the courage to grab the doll, he let out a cute, "ohhh it's so cute." paired with a pout underneath his mask. finally pulling the doll out of the box, he gave his answer, "oh it's uh mini yoda." everyone letting out a yes before y/n moved back to her designated spot on the couch. "bravo." she said, failing to keep a straight face as lando held baby yoda closely to himself.

hiding behind lando, y/n covered her eyes as another object was put into the box. she heard lando say, "interesting." eagerly putting her hands in the box, they rested inside but just above the object. slowly but surely, she reached to grab the object, only to pull her hand away, screeching before she could come in contact with the thing. lando watched as everyone laughed at her antiques. she rested her head on top of the box, looking out to the side. when she had the object in her hand she remarked, "it's definitely something very pointy."

"take a guess." lando encouraged.

"I have no idea." y/n said, pulling the object out of the box before realizing what it was. "a pinocchio. pinocchio. pinocchio." she repeated in a high pitched voice.

"can you do it?" lando asked, wiggling his fingers to gesture him controlling a puppet.

"how do you call this? a muppet. ahah like you." y/n pointed at her muppet friend.

"it's a puppet not a muppet." lando said in a matter of fact tone. the both of them rolling their eyes. "ah like you." lando mocked y/n jokingly.

moving onto the next object, it was lando's turn to put his hands inside the box to guess what it was. slapping the raw fish twice, he screamed. giggling slightly he proclaimed, "ah it's cold."

"grab it. grab it with your hands." y/n said before lando complied.

"uhh it smells." he stated.
"smell it then." i said back
"what is it?" he asked the people at the back of the camera.

delicately grabbing it with his hands, he soon realized the consistency of the object as he let out a laugh in disgust. "ew you're touching your mask with those fingers." she stated, knowing that lando was not going to like the smell of the thing he was most disgusted by.

"what is it? ughh it's disgusting." before he plopped the object back onto the plate. he grabbed it one last time before lifting it up so he could see what it was. catching sight of its tail, he screamed before jumping away from the box. he looked at his hands before looking back to y/n, "that's just not enough funny." but to her, it was hilarious.

"alright that brings us to the end of the box box box mclaren challenge. we are never doing that again that's for sure." lando said before quickly getting up to leave to wash his hands.

"thank you for watching, see you soon."