a prompt list for requests

go ahead and pick whichever prompt, it can be more than one from any section. you can leave a message in the comments or dm me:)

10 ways to say i love you prompt:

1. Straightforward. Soft and heavy, like morning before the coffee's started brewing. Like that's all there is to say.
2. Through laughter, over a chorus of voices, knowing it'll strike home anyway. It's meant for everyone here, after all.
3. Slipped under your tongue, twisted into something else. "I trust you," maybe. Trust them to figure it out.
4. Instead of "thank you" or "see you soon" or "drive safe." Because no matter what you say it'll mean the same thing.
5. Casually, as if you don't mean it. Trying like hell not to mean it.
6. Wrapped up in a question. How's your day been, have you eaten, you know you can tell me anything, right? You know you can tell them anything. Right?
7. Under your breath while the whole house sleeps, just before you have to leave for the day. More for yourself than for them.
8. With a hand on their shoulder, a song on your lips, or a carton of their favorite ice cream in the freezer.
9. Over a nervous smile, biting back the just-this-side-of-desperate hope they'll say it back.
10. With a soft sigh. Past exhaustion and frustration and despair, like it's the only good thing left. Sometimes it is.

acts of intimacy prompt:

1. finding the other wearing their clothes
2. holding hands
3. having their hair washed by the other
4. one falling asleep with their head in the other's lap
5. sharing a bed
6. head scratches
7. sharing a dessert
8. shoulder rubs
9. reading a book together
10. caring for each other while they're ill
11. patching up a wound
12. taking a bath together
13. one character playing with the other's hair
14. accidentally falling asleep together
15. forehead or cheek kisses
16. one character adjusting the other's jewelry/neck tie/helmet
17. reacting to the other one crying about something
18. slow dancing
19. baking together
20. late night drives/walks

comforting cuddles prompt:

1. "Noooo don't leave me, my pillow!"
2. "I need a hug. A six hour one."
3. "I have pillows, blankets, supreme comfort, and all that's missing is you."
4. "This is an intricately constructed blanket fort. It'd be a shame if it went to waste."
5. "Mmmm... no getting up, only cuddles."
6. "My personal space isn't shared with just anyone."
7. "Holding hands has been perfected. Now to the next step."
8. "I could play with your hair for hours."
9. "You're more comfortable than the couch."
10. "My torso isn't exactly a pillow you know."
11. "I suppose I should just forget about getting up huh?"
12. "I can tell you're upset. Do you need anything right now?"
13. "Not the best with words, but I'm told I'm great with a hug."
14. "It's okay, you don't need to talk now."
15. "I just need someone else here, right now."
16. "No words just quiet, please..."
17. "I had an important appointment later but... you only live once. I can cancel."
18. "Yes I had the day off. No you can't prove I took it off for you. The only way to find out is by spending it all with me."
19. "One of us is starting to fall asleep."
20. "Mmmmphf... that's what I think about that."
21. "Were literally all the cushions taken for this project?"
22. "We're comfortable now, but unfortunately someone left the hot drinks in the other room."
23. "Someone has to make the greatest sacrifice of getting up out of this warm cocoon."
24. "You're making a face. I know that face. It won't work, I will resist it."
25. "I will keep making this face at you until you falter and give in."