4.Your safe with me

As I was trying to sit up in my hospital bed it hurt so I screamed as quietly as possible, but I guess it wasn't quiet enough because Zayn shot up.

"Aria are you okay? What's wrong? What hurts?" He asked so quick he was out of breathe I giggled a little but it hurt.

I pointed to my chest to let him know where it hurt and he reached for the end of my shirt and before he pulled it he looked at me for my permission and I nodded. His hand brushed against my skin which made butterflies go crazy in my stomach. But when he saw my bruised body he looked so hurt. I grabbed his hand and looked into his eyes.

"Thank you." I said as I showed him the best smile I could and he laughed.

"You are one strong girl Aria I would do anything to keep you safe." He said as he reached for my hand a softly rubbed circles around it. His touched made me forget all the pain my father had caused me and that when I remembered everything.

"Zayn what happen? Where is my father?" I asked

"After he hit you I knocked him out. And I rushed you too the hospital.
So when I got here and called the cops and told them everything they went to your house..... And .... I'm sorry Aria.." He lowered his head too look at the floor.

"What is it Zayn?" I asked worried

"He wasn't there they couldn't find him any where, but don't worry Aria you are safe with me I promise. Im going to take care of you I'm going to make you forget all of the pain he has caused you."

He put his finger under my chin and lifted my eyes to meet his beautiful hazel eyes.
"Listen Aria all those things your dad has told you is not true. You are beautiful,caring , strong, and so much more. And I would love to show you that. The doctors say you can leave today, but you'll be sore and need to stay with someone. I know we just met but I want you to stay with me I know you don't have anywhere else to go. So what do you say love?" He asked as we looked into each other's eyes.

He was right I had nobody else all I had was my father. But what my mom had said in my dreams kept repeating in my head. And I just felt like I could trust him, his touch was so soft and he cared about me so much. And omg the way he called me love made me melt inside. My mom said everything was going to get better and it already is. Then I nodded my head to let him know my answer and he smiled and pulled me into a gentle hug so he wouldn't hurt. I wanted to stay like that forever.

2 HOURS LATER******

We walked out as he slowly help me into his all black mustang. Gosh I loved the smell it smelt just like him it made melt into the chair. As he got in on the driver side he starred at me. As if he was checking me out.

"God he is so fine when he bites his lips!"

"Thank you love" he said with a wink

Omg I said it outloud omg I felt my cheeks get hot. He just laughed and started to drive omg he probably thinks I'm crazy omgggg ugh he I wonder what he is thinking?

" Don't worry love I thinks it's cute what you said outloud."

He said as if he red my mind I just looked at him and smiled. As the car stopped he quickly got out the car to run to my side. He grabbed my hand and helped me up as I looked at what was in front of me I saw the must beautiful mansion ever.

"This is your house?" I said as I admired the beautiful place.

"Yes but there is one thing I forgot to tell you. Um well you see I live with other boys we are in a band together. But don't worry I know they'll love you." He said as we walked to the door.