17.Someones Watching You

ARIAS POV

It's been 4 weeks sense I red that letter from my dad. And if I go anywhere one of the boys are always with me. And 99.5% of the time it's Zayn of course.

Except for today because he is sick with the flu and barley can move. He is so weak and I wish I could just take his sickness away from him because I just feel so bad.

Me, Liam, and Niall are on the way to get his medicine and him some soup right now. The doctor said soup will help him cause he hasn't been eating a lot cause all he does is throw it up. But he should be able to drink the broth.

"Aria do you wanna go get the soup and me and Niall go get the medicine?" Liam asked me as we got out the car.

"Yes that will be faster so we can hurry and get it home to Zayn quicker." I said as I walked beside them.

"Alright love call us if you need anything. Will meet you back here at the entrance when we're done." Niall said

"Okay see Ya then lads" I said as I walked towards the medicine.

I walk down the aisle's til I found the medicine. When I was looking for Zayns medicine I saw this man out the corner of my eye with his hood over his head, but when I looked at him he walked away.

Well that's strange. So I got the medicine after looking for it and started to head to the check out.

But As I was I felt like someone was following me so I turned around, but nobody was there. So I started walking again and in the reflection of a mirror I saw the guy in the hood walking behind me so I hurry and turnt around but he wasn't there.

So I started to walk faster and that when I ran into someone one and they grabbed me. So my first thing to do was swing and I did.

But when I saw who fell to the floor I covered my mouth.

"Bloody hell Aria!" Niall said as he held his nose to stop the blood.

"Omg I'm so sorry I thought you were that man Niall omg I'm so sorry!!" I said as I knelt down beside him.

"What man Aria?" Liam said as he looked at me with worried eyes.

I looked at him and then back behind me to see if he was there but of course he wasn't.

"Aria what man."he said more serious now.

"When I was getting Zayns medicine I saw a man watching me he had a hood over his head but when I looked over at him he walked away. So I thought well that's weird but I ignored it and got the medicine. Well then after I got it I started making my way towards check out and I felt like someone was following me but when I turned around no one was there. So I kept going but in a reflection of a mirror I saw that man again right behind me but when I turned to see him he wasn't there! So when Niall grabbed me I thought it was him that's why I swung at him." I said referring to Niall with a bloody nose.

"Alright Niall get up we need to hurry and checkout and get Aria home now." Liam said as he put his hand behind me and started toward the checkout.

We hurry and got checked out and went home.

As soon as we got back I ran in and heated up Zany's soup. Until I heard yelling and it sounded like Zayn. I quickly turned the stove off and ran up the stairs to see Liam trying to keep Zayn down.

"Let me go!" Zayn yelled not noticing me yet.

"Zayn calm down she's alright she ju-"

"Here" I said cutting Liam off.

Zayn calmed down as he heard the sound of my voice.

"Your okay?" He said as he sat back down starring into my eyes.

"Of course she is las if you would've let us finish we were going to tell you she was down stairs." Niall said.

"Sorry Aria he freaked as soon as we told him someone was following you." Liam said as he looked at me.

"It's okay boys go down and get his soup and heat up would you?" I said as I smiled at them.

They both nodded and left the room leaving me and Zayn alone. I slowly walked over to him. And the first thing he did was indulge me into a hug.

"Aria I don't know what I would do if something would've happened to you." He said in a whisper.

"But nothing did I'm right here okay you need to lay down." I said as I gently laid him down.

"Please lay with me so I know your safe. I don't want you to leave my side til I can make sure I can keep you safe." He said grabbing my hand pulling back down.

I didn't reject his offer I never would. So I laid down with him and traced his tattoos as his breathing got slower.

"Aria."

"Yeah?"

"I'll never let you go."

I didn't answer because I can't tell him if it comes down to him getting hurt I'll let him go because I love him to much to see him hurt.

I can't lose him.

But that's the scaring thing I might just have to. To keep him and the boys safe.

Go watch my Wattpad trailer!!!!!!

Zayn Malik Wattpad Trailer Will It Last

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SaUUsR4T-ss